Before we start: if you're looking for AXABX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AXABX quote". If you're looking for a quick scoop on AXABX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AXABX". You'll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AXABX? Or perhaps you're looking for AXABX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AXABX mutual fund review, we'll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you'll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AXABX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AXABX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AXABX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AXABX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Best Styles International Equity Fund; Class A Shares (AXABX).
- What are AXABX holdings?
- What is AXABX performance? What are AXABX historical returns?
- What is AXABX dividend yield?
- What is AXABX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does AXABX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AXABX Finny Score? AXABX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AXABX? What are AXABX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AXABX? What are AXABX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Best Styles International Equity Fund; Class A Shares (AXABX).
2. What are AXABX top holdings?
AXABX has 310 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings .
The top 10 holdings represent 14.07% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Roche Holding AG Dividend Right Cert.||ROG||1.96%|
|Royal Dutch Shell PLC Class A||RDSA.L||1.72%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE||MC.PA||1.17%|
|AIA Group Ltd||01299.HK||1.06%|
AXABX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 1.39%;
- 3-month return is 1.84%;
- 1-year return is 7.34%;
- 3-year return is 5.24%;
- 5-year return is 2.72%.
5. What is AXABX minimum initial investment amount?
AXABX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
6. Does AXABX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 25. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 3 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 25.
The following are AXABX strengths from our perspective:
- AXABX 3-year return is 5.24%, which is in line with the 3-year return of the benchmark index (null), 5.74%.
The following are AXABX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AXABX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AXABX 5-year return is 2.72%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (null), 8.25%.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.