Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
14 important things you should know about Allianz Funds AXABX mutual fund
Before we start: if you’re looking for AXABX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AXABX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AXABX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AXABX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AXABX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AXABX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AXABX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AXABX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AXABX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AXABX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AXABX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Best Styles International Equity Fund; Class A Shares (AXABX).
- What are AXABX holdings?
- What is AXABX performance? What are AXABX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AXABX have historically?
- What is AXABX dividend yield?
- What is AXABX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AXABX expense ratio?
- Does AXABX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AXABX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AXABX beta? How would you assess AXABX risk?
- What is AXABX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AXABX Finny Score? AXABX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AXABX? What are AXABX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AXABX? What are AXABX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Best Styles International Equity Fund; Class A Shares (AXABX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. The Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets in equity securities and equity-related instruments. It ordinarily allocates its investments among a number of countries, including those in the MSCI EAFE Index, and invests at least 80% of its assets in non-U.S. securities.
2. What are AXABX top holdings?
AXABX has 418 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 14.07% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Roche Holding AG Dividend Right Cert.||ROG||1.96%|
|Royal Dutch Shell PLC Class A||RDSA.L||1.72%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE||MC.PA||1.17%|
|AIA Group Ltd||01299.HK||1.06%|
3. What is AXABX performance? What are AXABX historical returns?
AXABX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 1.39%;
- 3-month return is 1.84%;
- 1-year return is 7.34%;
- 3-year return is 5.24%;
- 5-year return is 2.72%.
4. How many up and down years did AXABX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AXABX had 9 up years and 1 down year.
5. What is AXABX dividend yield?
AXABX yield is 2.52%.
6. What is AXABX minimum initial investment amount?
AXABX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is AXABX expense ratio?
AXABX expense ratio is 0.7%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AXABX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AXABX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. AXABX front-end sales load is 5.5. AXABX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AXABX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is AXABX beta? How would you assess AXABX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.01;
- 5-year beta is 0.96.
12. What is AXABX Finny Score? AXABX buy or sell?
AXABX Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy AXABX and 3 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in AXABX? What are AXABX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy AXABX.
14. What are the cons of investing in AXABX? What are AXABX negatives?
The following are AXABX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AXABX net assets are $0.30 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.
- AXABX expense ratio is 0.7%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?