Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors AXCBX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for AXCBX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AXCBX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AXCBX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AXCBX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AXCBX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AXCBX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AXCBX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AXCBX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AXCBX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AXCBX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AXCBX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Best Styles International Equity Fund; Class C Shares (AXCBX).
- What are AXCBX holdings?
- What is AXCBX performance? What are AXCBX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AXCBX have historically?
- What is AXCBX dividend yield?
- What is AXCBX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AXCBX expense ratio?
- Does AXCBX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AXCBX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AXCBX beta? How would you assess AXCBX risk?
- What is AXCBX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AXCBX Finny Score? AXCBX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AXCBX? What are AXCBX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AXCBX? What are AXCBX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Best Styles International Equity Fund; Class C Shares (AXCBX).
2. What are AXCBX top holdings?
AXCBX has 310 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 14.07% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Roche Holding AG Dividend Right Cert.||ROG||1.96%|
|Royal Dutch Shell PLC Class A||RDSA.L||1.72%|
|LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE||MC.PA||1.17%|
|AIA Group Ltd||01299.HK||1.06%|
3. What is AXCBX performance? What are AXCBX historical returns?
AXCBX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 1.30%;
- 3-month return is 1.61%;
- 1-year return is 1.61%;
- 3-year return is 4.50%;
- 5-year return is 1.97%.
4. How many up and down years did AXCBX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AXCBX had 7 up years and 3 down years.
5. What is AXCBX dividend yield?
AXCBX yield is %.
6. What is AXCBX minimum initial investment amount?
AXCBX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is AXCBX expense ratio?
AXCBX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AXCBX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AXCBX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. AXCBX front-end sales load is 0. AXCBX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is AXCBX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is AXCBX beta? How would you assess AXCBX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in AXCBX? What are AXCBX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy AXCBX.
14. What are the cons of investing in AXCBX? What are AXCBX negatives?
The following are AXCBX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AXCBX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.