7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $15/month, without ads. Start a trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors AYBCX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- 10-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for AYBCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AYBCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AYBCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AYBCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AYBCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AYBCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AYBCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AYBCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AYBCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AYBCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AYBCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI High Yield Bond Fund; Class C Shares (AYBCX).
- What are AYBCX holdings?
- What is AYBCX performance? What are AYBCX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AYBCX have historically?
- What is AYBCX dividend yield?
- What is AYBCX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AYBCX expense ratio?
- Does AYBCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AYBCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AYBCX beta? How would you assess AYBCX risk?
- What is AYBCX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AYBCX Finny Score? AYBCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AYBCX? What are AYBCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AYBCX? What are AYBCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI High Yield Bond Fund; Class C Shares (AYBCX).
The Fund seeks a high level of current income and capital growth. The Fund seeks to invests at least 80% of its net assets (plus borrowings made for investment purposes) in high yield securities; which are fixed income securities rated below investment grade or unrated and determined to be of similar quality.
2. What are AYBCX top holdings?
AYBCX has 4 stock holdings and 125 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 17.56% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Reorganized 16-10238 Holdco Pfd 0%||N/A||5.13%|
|Community Choice Financial Issuer, LLC 9%||N/A||2.33%|
|Royal Caribbean Group 11.5%||N/A||1.37%|
|Rackspace Hosting, Inc. 8.62%||N/A||1.32%|
|T-Mobile US, Inc. 7.62%||N/A||1.31%|
|Tenet Healthcare Corporation 6.25%||N/A||1.27%|
|Kraft Foods Group Inc. 6.5%||N/A||1.25%|
|Bausch Health Companies Inc 8.5%||N/A||1.22%|
|Stars Group Holdings BV / Stars Group (US) Co-Borrower LLC 7%||N/A||1.19%|
|Ford Motor Company 9.62%||N/A||1.17%|
3. What is AYBCX performance? What are AYBCX historical returns?
AYBCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 1.29%;
- 3-month return is 4.84%;
- 1-year return is 1.52%;
- 3-year return is 2.75%;
- 5-year return is 5.39%;
- 10-year return is 4.22%.
4. How many up and down years did AYBCX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AYBCX had 7 up years and 3 down years.
5. What is AYBCX dividend yield?
AYBCX yield is 4.39%.
6. What is AYBCX minimum initial investment amount?
AYBCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is AYBCX expense ratio?
AYBCX expense ratio is 1.81%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AYBCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AYBCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. AYBCX front-end sales load is 0. AYBCX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is AYBCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 1.85%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.79%.
10. What is AYBCX beta? How would you assess AYBCX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.52;
- 5-year beta is 0.43;
- 10-year beta is 0.32;
- 15-year beta is 0.59.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 6 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
13. What are the pros of investing in AYBCX? What are AYBCX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy AYBCX.
14. What are the cons of investing in AYBCX? What are AYBCX negatives?
The following are AYBCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AYBCX net assets are $4.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AYBCX 3-year return is 2.75%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (ICE BofA US High Yield TR USD), 5.64%.
- AYBCX 5-year return is 5.39%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (ICE BofA US High Yield TR USD), 8.47%.
- AYBCX 10-year return is 4.22%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (ICE BofA US High Yield TR USD), 6.6%.
- AYBCX expense ratio is 1.81%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.