7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors AYBVX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- 10-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for AYBVX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AYBVX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AYBVX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AYBVX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AYBVX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AYBVX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AYBVX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AYBVX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AYBVX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AYBVX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AYBVX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI High Yield Bond Fund; Administrative Class Shares (AYBVX).
- What are AYBVX holdings?
- What is AYBVX performance? What are AYBVX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AYBVX have historically?
- What is AYBVX dividend yield?
- What is AYBVX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AYBVX expense ratio?
- Does AYBVX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AYBVX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AYBVX beta? How would you assess AYBVX risk?
- What is AYBVX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AYBVX Finny Score? AYBVX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AYBVX? What are AYBVX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AYBVX? What are AYBVX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI High Yield Bond Fund; Administrative Class Shares (AYBVX).
The Fund seeks a high level of current income and capital growth. The Fund seeks to invests at least 80% of its net assets (plus borrowings made for investment purposes) in high yield securities; which are fixed income securities rated below investment grade or unrated and determined to be of similar quality.
2. What are AYBVX top holdings?
AYBVX has 6 stock holdings and 118 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 14.97% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Reorganized 16-10238 Holdco Pfd 0%||N/A||5.01%|
|Community Choice Financial Issuer, LLC 9%||N/A||1.86%|
|T-Mobile US, Inc. 7.62%||N/A||1.03%|
|TransDigm, Inc. 6.5%||N/A||1.03%|
|Berry Global Inc 5.62%||N/A||1.02%|
|T-Mobile USA, Inc. 6.5%||N/A||1.02%|
|Tenet Healthcare Corporation 6.25%||N/A||1.01%|
|FREEPORT-MCMORAN INC 5.25%||N/A||1.00%|
|Post Holdings Inc. 5.75%||N/A||1.00%|
|Springleaf Finance Corporation 8.25%||N/A||0.99%|
3. What is AYBVX performance? What are AYBVX historical returns?
AYBVX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 1.86%;
- 3-month return is 1.81%;
- 1-year return is -0.23%;
- 3-year return is 2.15%;
- 5-year return is 4.13%;
- 10-year return is 4.65%.
4. How many up and down years did AYBVX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AYBVX had 8 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is AYBVX dividend yield?
AYBVX yield is 5.7%.
6. What is AYBVX minimum initial investment amount?
AYBVX minimum initial investment amount is $5.00K.
7. What is AYBVX expense ratio?
AYBVX expense ratio is 0.94%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AYBVX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AYBVX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. AYBVX front-end sales load is 0. AYBVX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AYBVX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 2.27%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 2.08%.
10. What is AYBVX beta? How would you assess AYBVX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.50;
- 5-year beta is 0.39;
- 10-year beta is 0.32;
- 15-year beta is 0.59.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 6 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
13. What are the pros of investing in AYBVX? What are AYBVX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy AYBVX.
14. What are the cons of investing in AYBVX? What are AYBVX negatives?
The following are AYBVX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>AYBVX net assets</strong> are $0.10 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>AYBVX 3-year return</strong> is 2.15%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (ICE BofA US High Yield TR USD), 4.14%.
- <strong>AYBVX 5-year return</strong> is 4.13%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (ICE BofA US High Yield TR USD), 6.29%.
- <strong>AYBVX 10-year return</strong> is 4.65%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (ICE BofA US High Yield TR USD), 6.18%.
- <strong>AYBVX expense ratio</strong> is 0.94%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.