Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
10 important things you should know about Virtus AZBIX mutual fund
- 3-year return above the benchmark
- 5-year return above the benchmark
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for AZBIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AZBIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AZBIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AZBIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AZBIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AZBIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AZBIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AZBIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AZBIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AZBIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AZBIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds: AllianzGI Small-Cap Blend Fund; Institutional Class Shares (AZBIX).
- What are AZBIX holdings?
- What is AZBIX performance? What are AZBIX historical returns?
- What is AZBIX dividend yield?
- What is AZBIX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does AZBIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AZBIX Finny Score? AZBIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AZBIX? What are AZBIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AZBIX? What are AZBIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds: AllianzGI Small-Cap Blend Fund; Institutional Class Shares (AZBIX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. The Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets, plus borrowings made for investment purpose, in companies with smaller market capitalizations in U.S. companies. The Fund expects to invest principally in U.S. companies but may invest to a lesser extent in non-U.S. companies.
2. What are AZBIX top holdings?
AZBIX has 389 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 11.63% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|LHC Group Inc||LHCG||1.46%|
|YETI Holdings Inc||YETI||1.43%|
|Meritage Homes Corp||MTH||1.36%|
|PennyMac Financial Services Inc Class A||PFSI||1.16%|
|Hibbett Sports Inc||HIBB||1.03%|
|Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc||APAM||0.95%|
3. What is AZBIX performance? What are AZBIX historical returns?
AZBIX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 4.08%;
- 3-month return is 4.08%;
- 1-year return is 4.08%;
- 3-year return is 10.94%;
- 5-year return is 15.43%.
4. What is AZBIX dividend yield?
AZBIX yield is 0.39%.
5. What is AZBIX minimum initial investment amount?
AZBIX minimum initial investment amount is $25.00K.
6. Does AZBIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AZBIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. AZBIX front-end sales load is 0. AZBIX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 60. Our quantitative analysis shows 3 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 60.
8. What are the pros of investing in AZBIX? What are AZBIX buy reasons?
The following are AZBIX strengths from our perspective:
- AZBIX 3-year return is 10.94%, which is in line with the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 TR USD), 11.05%.
- AZBIX 5-year return is 15.43%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 TR USD), 14.35%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
9. What are the cons of investing in AZBIX? What are AZBIX negatives?
The following are AZBIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AZBIX net assets are $36.80 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AZBIX expense ratio is 0.82%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?