Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
10 important things you should know about AQR Funds AZEIX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for AZEIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AZEIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AZEIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AZEIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AZEIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AZEIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AZEIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AZEIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AZEIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AZEIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AZEIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR Emerging Defensive Style Fund; Class I Shares (AZEIX).
- What are AZEIX holdings?
- What is AZEIX performance? What are AZEIX historical returns?
- What is AZEIX dividend yield?
- What is AZEIX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does AZEIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AZEIX Finny Score? AZEIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AZEIX? What are AZEIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AZEIX? What are AZEIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR Emerging Defensive Style Fund; Class I Shares (AZEIX).
2. What are AZEIX top holdings?
AZEIX has 211 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 22.56% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|MSCI Emerging Markets Index Future Dec 20||MMEZ0||5.61%|
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||5.45%|
|Hansoh Pharmaceutical Group Co Ltd||03692||1.47%|
|Nestle Malaysia Bhd||4707||1.47%|
|Petronas Gas Bhd||6033.TW||1.46%|
|Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd ADR||TSM||1.45%|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd||005930||1.42%|
|Saudi Telecom Co||7010.KS||1.42%|
|Tencent Holdings Ltd||00700||1.41%|
|Wuliangye Yibin Co Ltd||000858||1.40%|
3. What is AZEIX performance? What are AZEIX historical returns?
AZEIX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -0.45%;
- 3-month return is 5.68%;
- 1-year return is 5.68%;
- 3-year return is -0.42%;
- 5-year return is 1.21%.
4. What is AZEIX dividend yield?
AZEIX yield is %.
5. What is AZEIX minimum initial investment amount?
AZEIX minimum initial investment amount is $5.00M.
6. Does AZEIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AZEIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. AZEIX front-end sales load is 0. AZEIX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
8. What are the pros of investing in AZEIX? What are AZEIX buy reasons?
The following are AZEIX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
9. What are the cons of investing in AZEIX? What are AZEIX negatives?
The following are AZEIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AZEIX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.