Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about AQR Funds AZENX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for AZENX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AZENX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AZENX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AZENX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AZENX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AZENX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AZENX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AZENX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AZENX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AZENX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AZENX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AQR Funds: AQR Emerging Defensive Style Fund; Class N Shares (AZENX).
- What are AZENX holdings?
- What is AZENX performance? What are AZENX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AZENX have historically?
- What is AZENX dividend yield?
- What is AZENX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AZENX expense ratio?
- Does AZENX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AZENX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AZENX beta? How would you assess AZENX risk?
- What is AZENX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AZENX Finny Score? AZENX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AZENX? What are AZENX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AZENX? What are AZENX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AQR Funds: AQR Emerging Defensive Style Fund; Class N Shares (AZENX).
2. What are AZENX top holdings?
AZENX has 211 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 22.56% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|MSCI Emerging Markets Index Future Dec 20||MMEZ0||5.61%|
|Ubs Money Ser||N/A||5.45%|
|Hansoh Pharmaceutical Group Co Ltd||03692||1.47%|
|Nestle Malaysia Bhd||4707||1.47%|
|Petronas Gas Bhd||6033.TW||1.46%|
|Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd ADR||TSM||1.45%|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd||005930||1.42%|
|Saudi Telecom Co||7010.KS||1.42%|
|Tencent Holdings Ltd||00700||1.41%|
|Wuliangye Yibin Co Ltd||000858||1.40%|
3. What is AZENX performance? What are AZENX historical returns?
AZENX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -0.45%;
- 3-month return is -1.90%;
- 1-year return is -1.90%;
- 3-year return is -2.17%;
- 5-year return is 1.57%.
4. How many up and down years did AZENX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AZENX had 9 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is AZENX dividend yield?
AZENX yield is %.
6. What is AZENX minimum initial investment amount?
AZENX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00M.
7. What is AZENX expense ratio?
AZENX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AZENX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AZENX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. AZENX front-end sales load is 0. AZENX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AZENX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is AZENX beta? How would you assess AZENX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.88;
- 5-year beta is 0.89.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in AZENX? What are AZENX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy AZENX.
14. What are the cons of investing in AZENX? What are AZENX negatives?
The following are AZENX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AZENX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.