7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $15/month, without ads. Start a trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors AZIAX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for AZIAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AZIAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AZIAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AZIAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AZIAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AZIAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AZIAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AZIAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AZIAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AZIAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AZIAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Structured Return Fund; Class A Shares (AZIAX).
- What are AZIAX holdings?
- What is AZIAX performance? What are AZIAX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AZIAX have historically?
- What is AZIAX dividend yield?
- What is AZIAX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AZIAX expense ratio?
- Does AZIAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AZIAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AZIAX beta? How would you assess AZIAX risk?
- What is AZIAX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AZIAX Finny Score? AZIAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AZIAX? What are AZIAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AZIAX? What are AZIAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Structured Return Fund; Class A Shares (AZIAX).
2. What are AZIAX top holdings?
AZIAX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 3 holdings represent 7.89% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|United States Treasury Bills 0%||N/A||7.77%|
|Option on AEX Nov20||N/A||0.08%|
|Option on S&P 500 Oct20||N/A||0.04%|
3. What is AZIAX performance? What are AZIAX historical returns?
AZIAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 1.43%;
- 3-month return is 1.53%;
- 1-year return is -33.24%;
- 3-year return is -10.64%;
- 5-year return is -4.90%.
4. How many up and down years did AZIAX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AZIAX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is AZIAX dividend yield?
AZIAX yield is %.
6. What is AZIAX minimum initial investment amount?
AZIAX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is AZIAX expense ratio?
AZIAX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AZIAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AZIAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. AZIAX front-end sales load is 0. AZIAX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AZIAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 1.43%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.23%.
10. What is AZIAX beta? How would you assess AZIAX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.58;
- 5-year beta is 0.53.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in AZIAX? What are AZIAX buy reasons?
The following are AZIAX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in AZIAX? What are AZIAX negatives?
The following are AZIAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AZIAX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.