Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors AZICX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for AZICX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AZICX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AZICX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AZICX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AZICX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AZICX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AZICX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AZICX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AZICX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AZICX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AZICX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Structured Return Fund; Class C Shares (AZICX).
- What are AZICX holdings?
- What is AZICX performance? What are AZICX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AZICX have historically?
- What is AZICX dividend yield?
- What is AZICX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AZICX expense ratio?
- Does AZICX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AZICX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AZICX beta? How would you assess AZICX risk?
- What is AZICX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AZICX Finny Score? AZICX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AZICX? What are AZICX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AZICX? What are AZICX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Structured Return Fund; Class C Shares (AZICX).
2. What are AZICX top holdings?
AZICX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 3 holdings represent 7.89% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|United States Treasury Bills 0%||N/A||7.77%|
|Option on AEX Nov20||N/A||0.08%|
|Option on S&P 500 Oct20||N/A||0.04%|
3. What is AZICX performance? What are AZICX historical returns?
AZICX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 1.41%;
- 3-month return is 1.31%;
- 1-year return is -33.77%;
- 3-year return is -11.32%;
- 5-year return is -5.63%.
4. How many up and down years did AZICX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AZICX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is AZICX dividend yield?
AZICX yield is %.
6. What is AZICX minimum initial investment amount?
AZICX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is AZICX expense ratio?
AZICX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AZICX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AZICX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. AZICX front-end sales load is 0. AZICX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AZICX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 1.47%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.18%.
10. What is AZICX beta? How would you assess AZICX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.58;
- 5-year beta is 0.53.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in AZICX? What are AZICX buy reasons?
The following are AZICX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in AZICX? What are AZICX negatives?
The following are AZICX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AZICX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.