Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors AZIIX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for AZIIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AZIIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AZIIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AZIIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AZIIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AZIIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AZIIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AZIIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AZIIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AZIIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AZIIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Structured Return Fund; Institutional Class Shares (AZIIX).
- What are AZIIX holdings?
- What is AZIIX performance? What are AZIIX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AZIIX have historically?
- What is AZIIX dividend yield?
- What is AZIIX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AZIIX expense ratio?
- Does AZIIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AZIIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AZIIX beta? How would you assess AZIIX risk?
- What is AZIIX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AZIIX Finny Score? AZIIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AZIIX? What are AZIIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AZIIX? What are AZIIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Structured Return Fund; Institutional Class Shares (AZIIX).
2. What are AZIIX top holdings?
AZIIX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 3 holdings represent 7.89% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|United States Treasury Bills 0%||N/A||7.77%|
|Option on AEX Nov20||N/A||0.08%|
|Option on S&P 500 Oct20||N/A||0.04%|
3. What is AZIIX performance? What are AZIIX historical returns?
AZIIX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 1.53%;
- 3-month return is 1.63%;
- 1-year return is -33.02%;
- 3-year return is -10.35%;
- 5-year return is -4.62%.
4. How many up and down years did AZIIX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AZIIX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is AZIIX dividend yield?
AZIIX yield is %.
6. What is AZIIX minimum initial investment amount?
AZIIX minimum initial investment amount is $25.00K.
7. What is AZIIX expense ratio?
AZIIX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AZIIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AZIIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. AZIIX front-end sales load is 0. AZIIX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AZIIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 1.85%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.51%.
10. What is AZIIX beta? How would you assess AZIIX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.58;
- 5-year beta is 0.53.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in AZIIX? What are AZIIX buy reasons?
The following are AZIIX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in AZIIX? What are AZIIX negatives?
The following are AZIIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AZIIX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.