Before we start: if you’re looking for AZMAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AZMAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AZMAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AZMAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AZMAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AZMAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AZMAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AZMAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AZMAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AZMAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AZMAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI NFJ Emerging Markets Value Fund; Class A Shares (AZMAX).
- What are AZMAX holdings?
- What is AZMAX performance? What are AZMAX historical returns?
- What is AZMAX dividend yield?
- What is AZMAX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does AZMAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AZMAX Finny Score? AZMAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AZMAX? What are AZMAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AZMAX? What are AZMAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI NFJ Emerging Markets Value Fund; Class A Shares (AZMAX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. The Fund seeks invests at least 80% of its net assets in equity securities of companies that are domiciled in or tied economically to countries with emerging securities markets. The Fund uses a value investing style focusing on equity securities of companies.
2. What are AZMAX top holdings?
AZMAX has 133 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 33.64% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd Ordinary Shares||09988||9.69%|
|Tencent Holdings Ltd||00700||7.29%|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd||005930.KS||3.93%|
|China Merchants Bank Co Ltd Class H||03968||2.64%|
|Reliance Industries Ltd||RELIANCE.B||1.67%|
|B3 SA - Brasil Bolsa Balcao||B3SA3.SA||1.32%|
|East Money Information Co Ltd||300059||1.25%|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd Participating Preferred||005935.KS||1.20%|
3. What is AZMAX performance? What are AZMAX historical returns?
AZMAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -5.15%;
- 3-month return is -5.86%;
- 1-year return is -5.86%;
- 3-year return is 10.99%;
- 5-year return is 8.88%.
4. What is AZMAX dividend yield?
AZMAX yield is 0.98%.
5. What is AZMAX minimum initial investment amount?
AZMAX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
6. Does AZMAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AZMAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. AZMAX front-end sales load is 5.5. AZMAX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 40. Our quantitative analysis shows 2 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 40.
8. What are the pros of investing in AZMAX? What are AZMAX buy reasons?
The following are AZMAX strengths from our perspective:
- AZMAX 3-year return is 10.99%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM NR USD), 10.57%.
- AZMAX 5-year return is 8.88%, which is in line with the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM NR USD), 9.03%.
9. What are the cons of investing in AZMAX? What are AZMAX negatives?
The following are AZMAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AZMAX net assets are $15.60 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AZMAX expense ratio is 1.14%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.