Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Virtus AZMCX mutual fund
- 5-year return above the benchmark
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for AZMCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AZMCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AZMCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AZMCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AZMCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AZMCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AZMCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AZMCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AZMCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AZMCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AZMCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI NFJ Emerging Markets Value Fund; Class C Shares (AZMCX).
- What are AZMCX holdings?
- What is AZMCX performance? What are AZMCX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AZMCX have historically?
- What is AZMCX dividend yield?
- What is AZMCX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AZMCX expense ratio?
- Does AZMCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AZMCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AZMCX beta? How would you assess AZMCX risk?
- What is AZMCX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AZMCX Finny Score? AZMCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AZMCX? What are AZMCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AZMCX? What are AZMCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI NFJ Emerging Markets Value Fund; Class C Shares (AZMCX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. The Fund seeks invests at least 80% of its net assets in equity securities of companies that are domiciled in or tied economically to countries with emerging securities markets. The Fund uses a value investing style focusing on equity securities of companies.
2. What are AZMCX top holdings?
AZMCX has 133 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 33.64% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd Ordinary Shares||09988||9.69%|
|Tencent Holdings Ltd||00700||7.29%|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd||005930.KS||3.93%|
|China Merchants Bank Co Ltd Class H||03968||2.64%|
|Reliance Industries Ltd||RELIANCE.B||1.67%|
|B3 SA - Brasil Bolsa Balcao||B3SA3.SA||1.32%|
|East Money Information Co Ltd||300059||1.25%|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd Participating Preferred||005935.KS||1.20%|
3. What is AZMCX performance? What are AZMCX historical returns?
AZMCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -3.25%;
- 3-month return is 2.03%;
- 1-year return is 2.03%;
- 3-year return is 5.13%;
- 5-year return is 11.95%.
4. How many up and down years did AZMCX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AZMCX had 7 up years and 3 down years.
5. What is AZMCX dividend yield?
AZMCX yield is 0.21%.
6. What is AZMCX minimum initial investment amount?
AZMCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is AZMCX expense ratio?
AZMCX expense ratio is 1.89%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AZMCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AZMCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. AZMCX front-end sales load is 0. AZMCX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is AZMCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.1%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0.4%.
10. What is AZMCX beta? How would you assess AZMCX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.06;
- 5-year beta is 1.07.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 20. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 4 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 20.
13. What are the pros of investing in AZMCX? What are AZMCX buy reasons?
The following are AZMCX strengths from our perspective:
- AZMCX 5-year return is 11.95%, which is in line with the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM NR USD), 12.72%.
14. What are the cons of investing in AZMCX? What are AZMCX negatives?
The following are AZMCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AZMCX net assets are $1.10 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- AZMCX 3-year return is 5.13%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI EM NR USD), 7.1%.
- AZMCX expense ratio is 1.89%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.