Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
10 important things you should know about Virtus AZNAX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- 10-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for AZNAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AZNAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AZNAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AZNAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AZNAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AZNAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AZNAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AZNAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AZNAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AZNAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AZNAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds: AllianzGI Income & Growth Fund; Class A Shares (AZNAX).
- What are AZNAX holdings?
- What is AZNAX performance? What are AZNAX historical returns?
- What is AZNAX dividend yield?
- What is AZNAX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does AZNAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AZNAX Finny Score? AZNAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AZNAX? What are AZNAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AZNAX? What are AZNAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds: AllianzGI Income & Growth Fund; Class A Shares (AZNAX).
The Fund seeks total return comprised of current income, current gains and capital appreciation. The Fund will invest in a combination of common stocks and other equity securities, debt securities and convertible securities. The allocation of the Fund's investments across these asset classes will vary.
2. What are AZNAX top holdings?
AZNAX has 95 stock holdings and 240 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 12.78% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Alphabet Inc A||GOOGL||1.47%|
|Facebook Inc A||FB||1.31%|
|Tesla Inc 1.25%||N/A||0.95%|
|Visa Inc Class A||V||0.94%|
|The Home Depot Inc||HD||0.89%|
3. What is AZNAX performance? What are AZNAX historical returns?
AZNAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -1.80%;
- 3-month return is 0.37%;
- 1-year return is 0.37%;
- 3-year return is 12.95%;
- 5-year return is 11.86%;
- 10-year return is 10.61%.
4. What is AZNAX dividend yield?
AZNAX yield is 1.43%.
5. What is AZNAX minimum initial investment amount?
AZNAX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
6. Does AZNAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AZNAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. AZNAX front-end sales load is 5.5. AZNAX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 5 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
8. What are the pros of investing in AZNAX? What are AZNAX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy AZNAX.
9. What are the cons of investing in AZNAX? What are AZNAX negatives?
The following are AZNAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AZNAX 3-year return is 12.95%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 17.14%.
- AZNAX 5-year return is 11.86%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 17.5%.
- AZNAX 10-year return is 10.61%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 16.61%.
- AZNAX expense ratio is 1.19%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.