7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $15/month, without ads. Start a trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors AZNCX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- 10-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for AZNCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AZNCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AZNCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AZNCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AZNCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AZNCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AZNCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AZNCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AZNCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AZNCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AZNCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds: AllianzGI Income & Growth Fund; Class C Shares (AZNCX).
- What are AZNCX holdings?
- What is AZNCX performance? What are AZNCX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AZNCX have historically?
- What is AZNCX dividend yield?
- What is AZNCX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AZNCX expense ratio?
- Does AZNCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AZNCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AZNCX beta? How would you assess AZNCX risk?
- What is AZNCX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AZNCX Finny Score? AZNCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AZNCX? What are AZNCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AZNCX? What are AZNCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds: AllianzGI Income & Growth Fund; Class C Shares (AZNCX).
The Fund seeks total return comprised of current income, current gains and capital appreciation. The Fund will invest in a combination of common stocks and other equity securities, debt securities and convertible securities. The allocation of the Fund's investments across these asset classes will vary.
2. What are AZNCX top holdings?
AZNCX has 95 stock holdings and 215 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 12.78% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Alphabet Inc A||GOOGL||1.47%|
|Facebook Inc A||FB||1.31%|
|Tesla Inc 1.25%||N/A||0.95%|
|Visa Inc Class A||V||0.94%|
|The Home Depot Inc||HD||0.89%|
3. What is AZNCX performance? What are AZNCX historical returns?
AZNCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 5.03%;
- 3-month return is 12.08%;
- 1-year return is 21.37%;
- 3-year return is 11.00%;
- 5-year return is 11.11%;
- 10-year return is 8.08%.
4. How many up and down years did AZNCX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AZNCX had 7 up years and 3 down years.
5. What is AZNCX dividend yield?
AZNCX yield is 1.06%.
6. What is AZNCX minimum initial investment amount?
AZNCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is AZNCX expense ratio?
AZNCX expense ratio is 2.03%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AZNCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AZNCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. AZNCX front-end sales load is 0. AZNCX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is AZNCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 3.12%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 3.16%.
10. What is AZNCX beta? How would you assess AZNCX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.23;
- 5-year beta is 1.21;
- 10-year beta is 1.18.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 5 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
13. What are the pros of investing in AZNCX? What are AZNCX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy AZNCX.
14. What are the cons of investing in AZNCX? What are AZNCX negatives?
The following are AZNCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AZNCX 3-year return is 11%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 13.47%.
- AZNCX 5-year return is 11.11%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 15.37%.
- AZNCX 10-year return is 8.08%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 13.87%.
- AZNCX expense ratio is 2.03%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.