7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors AZNIX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- 10-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for AZNIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AZNIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AZNIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AZNIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AZNIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AZNIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AZNIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AZNIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AZNIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AZNIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AZNIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds: AllianzGI Income & Growth Fund; Institutional Class Shares (AZNIX).
- What are AZNIX holdings?
- What is AZNIX performance? What are AZNIX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AZNIX have historically?
- What is AZNIX dividend yield?
- What is AZNIX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AZNIX expense ratio?
- Does AZNIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AZNIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AZNIX beta? How would you assess AZNIX risk?
- What is AZNIX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AZNIX Finny Score? AZNIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AZNIX? What are AZNIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AZNIX? What are AZNIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds: AllianzGI Income & Growth Fund; Institutional Class Shares (AZNIX).
The Fund seeks total return comprised of current income, current gains and capital appreciation. The Fund will invest in a combination of common stocks and other equity securities, debt securities and convertible securities. The allocation of the Fund's investments across these asset classes will vary.
2. What are AZNIX top holdings?
AZNIX has 118 stock holdings and 215 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 10.93% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Alphabet Inc A||GOOGL||1.28%|
|Facebook Inc A||FB||1.08%|
|Visa Inc Class A||V||1.08%|
|Microchip Technology Incorporated 1.62%||N/A||0.90%|
|Tesla Inc 1.25%||N/A||0.88%|
|UnitedHealth Group Inc||UNH||0.86%|
3. What is AZNIX performance? What are AZNIX historical returns?
AZNIX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -0.80%;
- 3-month return is 7.04%;
- 1-year return is 14.62%;
- 3-year return is 9.40%;
- 5-year return is 9.38%;
- 10-year return is 8.97%.
4. How many up and down years did AZNIX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AZNIX had 7 up years and 3 down years.
5. What is AZNIX dividend yield?
AZNIX yield is 2.22%.
6. What is AZNIX minimum initial investment amount?
AZNIX minimum initial investment amount is $25.00K.
7. What is AZNIX expense ratio?
AZNIX expense ratio is 0.93%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AZNIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AZNIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. AZNIX front-end sales load is 0. AZNIX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AZNIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 3.14%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 3.21%.
10. What is AZNIX beta? How would you assess AZNIX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.22;
- 5-year beta is 1.20;
- 10-year beta is 1.18.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 17. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 5 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 17.
13. What are the pros of investing in AZNIX? What are AZNIX buy reasons?
The following are AZNIX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in AZNIX? What are AZNIX negatives?
The following are AZNIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>AZNIX net assets</strong> are $788.70 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>AZNIX 3-year return</strong> is 9.4%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 11.64%.
- <strong>AZNIX 5-year return</strong> is 9.38%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 13.04%.
- <strong>AZNIX 10-year return</strong> is 8.97%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 13.48%.
- <strong>AZNIX expense ratio</strong> is 0.93%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?