Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors AZUAX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for AZUAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AZUAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AZUAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AZUAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AZUAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AZUAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AZUAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AZUAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AZUAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AZUAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AZUAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI US Equity Hedged Fund; Class A Shares (AZUAX).
- What are AZUAX holdings?
- What is AZUAX performance? What are AZUAX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AZUAX have historically?
- What is AZUAX dividend yield?
- What is AZUAX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AZUAX expense ratio?
- Does AZUAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AZUAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AZUAX beta? How would you assess AZUAX risk?
- What is AZUAX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AZUAX Finny Score? AZUAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AZUAX? What are AZUAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AZUAX? What are AZUAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI US Equity Hedged Fund; Class A Shares (AZUAX).
2. What are AZUAX top holdings?
AZUAX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 9 holdings represent 99.36% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|SPDRÂ® S&P 500 ETF Trust||SPY||97.03%|
|S&P 500 Put Sep20||N/A||0.59%|
|S&P 500 Put Jun20||N/A||0.48%|
|S&P 500 Put Jul20||N/A||0.41%|
|S&P 500 Put Aug20||N/A||0.38%|
|S&P 500 Put Mar21||N/A||0.24%|
|S&P 500 Call May20||N/A||0.19%|
|S&P 500 Put May20||N/A||0.04%|
|S&P 500 Call Jun20||N/A||N/A|
3. What is AZUAX performance? What are AZUAX historical returns?
AZUAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.89%;
- 3-month return is -0.23%;
- 1-year return is -0.23%;
- 3-year return is 3.57%;
- 5-year return is 3.20%.
4. How many up and down years did AZUAX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AZUAX had 8 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is AZUAX dividend yield?
AZUAX yield is %.
6. What is AZUAX minimum initial investment amount?
AZUAX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is AZUAX expense ratio?
AZUAX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AZUAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AZUAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. AZUAX front-end sales load is 5.5. AZUAX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AZUAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is AZUAX beta? How would you assess AZUAX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in AZUAX? What are AZUAX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy AZUAX.
14. What are the cons of investing in AZUAX? What are AZUAX negatives?
The following are AZUAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AZUAX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.