Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
14 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors AZUCX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for AZUCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AZUCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AZUCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AZUCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AZUCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AZUCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AZUCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AZUCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AZUCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AZUCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AZUCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI US Equity Hedged Fund; Class C Shares (AZUCX).
- What are AZUCX holdings?
- What is AZUCX performance? What are AZUCX historical returns?
- What is AZUCX dividend yield?
- What is AZUCX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AZUCX expense ratio?
- Does AZUCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AZUCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AZUCX beta? How would you assess AZUCX risk?
- What is AZUCX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AZUCX Finny Score? AZUCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AZUCX? What are AZUCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AZUCX? What are AZUCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI US Equity Hedged Fund; Class C Shares (AZUCX).
2. What are AZUCX top holdings?
AZUCX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 9 holdings represent 99.36% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|SPDRÂ® S&P 500 ETF Trust||SPY||97.03%|
|S&P 500 Put Sep20||N/A||0.59%|
|S&P 500 Put Jun20||N/A||0.48%|
|S&P 500 Put Jul20||N/A||0.41%|
|S&P 500 Put Aug20||N/A||0.38%|
|S&P 500 Put Mar21||N/A||0.24%|
|S&P 500 Call May20||N/A||0.19%|
|S&P 500 Put May20||N/A||0.04%|
|S&P 500 Call Jun20||N/A||N/A|
3. What is AZUCX performance? What are AZUCX historical returns?
AZUCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.84%;
- 3-month return is -0.42%;
- 1-year return is -0.42%;
- 3-year return is 2.81%;
- 5-year return is 2.44%.
4. What is AZUCX dividend yield?
AZUCX yield is %.
5. What is AZUCX minimum initial investment amount?
AZUCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
6. What is AZUCX expense ratio?
AZUCX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
7. Does AZUCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AZUCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. AZUCX front-end sales load is 0. AZUCX back-end sales load is 1.
8. What is AZUCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
9. What is AZUCX beta? How would you assess AZUCX risk?
11. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
12. What are the pros of investing in AZUCX? What are AZUCX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy AZUCX.
13. What are the cons of investing in AZUCX? What are AZUCX negatives?
The following are AZUCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- AZUCX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.