7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Allianz Global Investors AZUIX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for AZUIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "AZUIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on AZUIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "AZUIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell AZUIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for AZUIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this AZUIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: AZUIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: AZUIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in AZUIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to AZUIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI US Equity Hedged Fund; Institutional Class Shares (AZUIX).
- What are AZUIX holdings?
- What is AZUIX performance? What are AZUIX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did AZUIX have historically?
- What is AZUIX dividend yield?
- What is AZUIX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is AZUIX expense ratio?
- Does AZUIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is AZUIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is AZUIX beta? How would you assess AZUIX risk?
- What is AZUIX Sharpe ratio?
- What is AZUIX Finny Score? AZUIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in AZUIX? What are AZUIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in AZUIX? What are AZUIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI US Equity Hedged Fund; Institutional Class Shares (AZUIX).
The Fund seeks capital appreciation, with added emphasis on the protection of capital during unfavorable market conditions. The Fund expects to invest typically in all 500 stocks included in the S&P 500 Index, and seeks to replicate approximately the relative weighting of those stocks on the S&P 500 Index.
2. What are AZUIX top holdings?
AZUIX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 9 holdings represent 99.36% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|SPDRÂ® S&P 500 ETF Trust||SPY||97.03%|
|S&P 500 Put Sep20||N/A||0.59%|
|S&P 500 Put Jun20||N/A||0.48%|
|S&P 500 Put Jul20||N/A||0.41%|
|S&P 500 Put Aug20||N/A||0.38%|
|S&P 500 Put Mar21||N/A||0.24%|
|S&P 500 Call May20||N/A||0.19%|
|S&P 500 Put May20||N/A||0.04%|
|S&P 500 Call Jun20||N/A||N/A|
3. What is AZUIX performance? What are AZUIX historical returns?
AZUIX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.95%;
- 3-month return is -0.17%;
- 1-year return is 6.16%;
- 3-year return is 3.83%;
- 5-year return is 3.46%.
4. How many up and down years did AZUIX have historically?
In the last 10 years, AZUIX had 8 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is AZUIX dividend yield?
AZUIX yield is 0.84%.
6. What is AZUIX minimum initial investment amount?
AZUIX minimum initial investment amount is $25.00K.
7. What is AZUIX expense ratio?
AZUIX expense ratio is 1.09%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does AZUIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
AZUIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. AZUIX front-end sales load is 0. AZUIX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is AZUIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is AZUIX beta? How would you assess AZUIX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.71;
- 5-year beta is 0.67.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in AZUIX? What are AZUIX buy reasons?
The following are AZUIX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in AZUIX? What are AZUIX negatives?
The following are AZUIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>AZUIX net assets</strong> are $1.60 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>AZUIX expense ratio</strong> is 1.09%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?