7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about BNP Paribas AM BNPOX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for BNPOX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "BNPOX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on BNPOX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "BNPOX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell BNPOX? Or perhaps you’re looking for BNPOX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this BNPOX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: BNPOX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: BNPOX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in BNPOX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to BNPOX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund III: BNP Paribas AM Emerging Markets Equity Fund; Institutional Class Shares (BNPOX).
- What are BNPOX holdings?
- What is BNPOX performance? What are BNPOX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did BNPOX have historically?
- What is BNPOX dividend yield?
- What is BNPOX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is BNPOX expense ratio?
- Does BNPOX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is BNPOX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is BNPOX beta? How would you assess BNPOX risk?
- What is BNPOX Sharpe ratio?
- What is BNPOX Finny Score? BNPOX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in BNPOX? What are BNPOX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in BNPOX? What are BNPOX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund III: BNP Paribas AM Emerging Markets Equity Fund; Institutional Class Shares (BNPOX).
2. What are BNPOX top holdings?
BNPOX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 41.39% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Tencent Holdings Ltd||00700||6.37%|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd||005930.KS||5.09%|
|WH Group Ltd||00288||3.96%|
|Gran Tierra Energy Inc||GTE||3.65%|
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||3.53%|
|Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd||2330.TW||3.21%|
|New Oriental Education & Technology Group Inc ADR||EDU||3.13%|
|Ping An Insurance (Group) Co. of China Ltd Class H||02318||3.11%|
|Chailease Holding Co Ltd||5871.TW||2.83%|
3. What is BNPOX performance? What are BNPOX historical returns?
BNPOX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -0.10%;
- 3-month return is 4.98%.
4. How many up and down years did BNPOX have historically?
In the last 10 years, BNPOX had 10 up years and 0 down years. See Performances
5. What is BNPOX dividend yield?
BNPOX yield is %.
6. What is BNPOX minimum initial investment amount?
BNPOX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is BNPOX expense ratio?
BNPOX expense ratio is 0.75%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does BNPOX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
BNPOX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. BNPOX front-end sales load is 0. BNPOX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is BNPOX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in BNPOX? What are BNPOX buy reasons?
The following are BNPOX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in BNPOX? What are BNPOX negatives?
The following are BNPOX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>BNPOX net assets</strong> are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>BNPOX expense ratio</strong> is 0.75%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?