7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about BNP Paribas AM BNPPX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for BNPPX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "BNPPX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on BNPPX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "BNPPX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell BNPPX? Or perhaps you’re looking for BNPPX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this BNPPX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: BNPPX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: BNPPX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in BNPPX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to BNPPX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund III: BNP Paribas AM Emerging Markets Equity Fund; Investor Class Shares (BNPPX).
- What are BNPPX holdings?
- What is BNPPX performance? What are BNPPX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did BNPPX have historically?
- What is BNPPX dividend yield?
- What is BNPPX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is BNPPX expense ratio?
- Does BNPPX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is BNPPX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is BNPPX beta? How would you assess BNPPX risk?
- What is BNPPX Sharpe ratio?
- What is BNPPX Finny Score? BNPPX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in BNPPX? What are BNPPX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in BNPPX? What are BNPPX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund III: BNP Paribas AM Emerging Markets Equity Fund; Investor Class Shares (BNPPX).
2. What are BNPPX top holdings?
BNPPX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 41.39% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Tencent Holdings Ltd||00700||6.37%|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd||005930.KS||5.09%|
|WH Group Ltd||00288||3.96%|
|Gran Tierra Energy Inc||GTE||3.65%|
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||3.53%|
|Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd||2330.TW||3.21%|
|New Oriental Education & Technology Group Inc ADR||EDU||3.13%|
|Ping An Insurance (Group) Co. of China Ltd Class H||02318||3.11%|
|Chailease Holding Co Ltd||5871.TW||2.83%|
3. What is BNPPX performance? What are BNPPX historical returns?
BNPPX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -0.10%;
- 3-month return is 5.08%.
4. How many up and down years did BNPPX have historically?
In the last 10 years, BNPPX had 10 up years and 0 down years. See Performances
5. What is BNPPX dividend yield?
BNPPX yield is %.
6. What is BNPPX minimum initial investment amount?
BNPPX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is BNPPX expense ratio?
BNPPX expense ratio is 0.9%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does BNPPX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
BNPPX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. BNPPX front-end sales load is 0. BNPPX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is BNPPX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in BNPPX? What are BNPPX buy reasons?
The following are BNPPX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in BNPPX? What are BNPPX negatives?
The following are BNPPX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>BNPPX net assets</strong> are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>BNPPX expense ratio</strong> is 0.9%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?