Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about American Century Investments BTTTX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for BTTTX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "BTTTX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on BTTTX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "BTTTX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell BTTTX? Or perhaps you’re looking for BTTTX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this BTTTX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: BTTTX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: BTTTX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in BTTTX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to BTTTX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Century Target Maturities Trust: Zero Coupon 2020 Fund; Investor Class Shares (BTTTX).
- What are BTTTX holdings?
- What is BTTTX performance? What are BTTTX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did BTTTX have historically?
- What is BTTTX dividend yield?
- What is BTTTX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is BTTTX expense ratio?
- Does BTTTX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is BTTTX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is BTTTX beta? How would you assess BTTTX risk?
- What is BTTTX Sharpe ratio?
- What is BTTTX Finny Score? BTTTX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in BTTTX? What are BTTTX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in BTTTX? What are BTTTX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Century Target Maturities Trust: Zero Coupon 2020 Fund; Investor Class Shares (BTTTX).
2. What are BTTTX top holdings?
BTTTX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 6 holdings represent 25.60% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|U.S. Treasury Security Stripped Interest Security 0.01%||N/A||13.70%|
|Resolution Funding Corp 0.01%||N/A||8.61%|
|U.S. Treasury Bond Stripped Principal Payment 0.01%||N/A||1.56%|
|U.S. Treasury Bond Stripped Principal Payment 0%||N/A||1.25%|
|United States Treasury Bills 0.01%||N/A||0.39%|
|Federal Judiciary Office Building Trust 0.01%||N/A||0.09%|
3. What is BTTTX performance? What are BTTTX historical returns?
BTTTX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -0.04%;
- 3-month return is -0.07%;
- 1-year return is -0.07%;
- 3-year return is 1.04%;
- 5-year return is 1.24%;
- 10-year return is 2.51%.
4. How many up and down years did BTTTX have historically?
In the last 10 years, BTTTX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is BTTTX dividend yield?
BTTTX yield is %.
6. What is BTTTX minimum initial investment amount?
BTTTX minimum initial investment amount is $3.00K.
7. What is BTTTX expense ratio?
BTTTX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does BTTTX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
BTTTX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. BTTTX front-end sales load is 0. BTTTX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is BTTTX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is BTTTX beta? How would you assess BTTTX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.18;
- 5-year beta is 0.38;
- 10-year beta is 1.08.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in BTTTX? What are BTTTX buy reasons?
The following are BTTTX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in BTTTX? What are BTTTX negatives?
The following are BTTTX weaknesses from our perspective:
- BTTTX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.