Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about AMG Funds BWAFX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for BWAFX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "BWAFX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on BWAFX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "BWAFX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell BWAFX? Or perhaps you’re looking for BWAFX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this BWAFX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: BWAFX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: BWAFX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in BWAFX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to BWAFX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AMG Funds I: AMG Managers Brandywine Advisors Mid Cap Growth Fund; Class N Shares (BWAFX).
- What are BWAFX holdings?
- What is BWAFX performance? What are BWAFX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did BWAFX have historically?
- What is BWAFX dividend yield?
- What is BWAFX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is BWAFX expense ratio?
- Does BWAFX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is BWAFX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is BWAFX beta? How would you assess BWAFX risk?
- What is BWAFX Sharpe ratio?
- What is BWAFX Finny Score? BWAFX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in BWAFX? What are BWAFX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in BWAFX? What are BWAFX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AMG Funds I: AMG Managers Brandywine Advisors Mid Cap Growth Fund; Class N Shares (BWAFX).
2. What are BWAFX top holdings?
BWAFX has 49 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 30.84% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Tandem Diabetes Care Inc||TNDM||4.10%|
|Global Payments Inc||GPN||3.47%|
|Advanced Micro Devices Inc||AMD||3.27%|
|Lumentum Holdings Inc||LITE||3.22%|
|Papa John's International Inc||PZZA||3.18%|
|Biomarin Pharmaceutical Inc||BMRN||2.65%|
|Electronic Arts Inc||EA||2.57%|
3. What is BWAFX performance? What are BWAFX historical returns?
BWAFX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -4.25%;
- 3-month return is -29.80%;
- 1-year return is -29.80%;
- 3-year return is -2.36%;
- 5-year return is -1.33%;
- 10-year return is 2.27%.
4. How many up and down years did BWAFX have historically?
In the last 10 years, BWAFX had 7 up years and 3 down years.
5. What is BWAFX dividend yield?
BWAFX yield is %.
6. What is BWAFX minimum initial investment amount?
BWAFX minimum initial investment amount is $2.00K.
7. What is BWAFX expense ratio?
BWAFX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does BWAFX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
BWAFX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. BWAFX front-end sales load is 0. BWAFX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is BWAFX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is BWAFX beta? How would you assess BWAFX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in BWAFX? What are BWAFX buy reasons?
The following are BWAFX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in BWAFX? What are BWAFX negatives?
The following are BWAFX weaknesses from our perspective:
- BWAFX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.