Before we start: if you’re looking for BWLYX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "BWLYX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on BWLYX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "BWLYX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell BWLYX? Or perhaps you’re looking for BWLYX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this BWLYX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: BWLYX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: BWLYX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in BWLYX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to BWLYX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Bridgeway Large Cap Value Fund; Class Y Shares (BWLYX).
- What are BWLYX holdings?
- What is BWLYX performance? What are BWLYX historical returns?
- What is BWLYX dividend yield?
- What is BWLYX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does BWLYX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is BWLYX Finny Score? BWLYX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in BWLYX? What are BWLYX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in BWLYX? What are BWLYX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Beacon Funds: American Beacon Bridgeway Large Cap Value Fund; Class Y Shares (BWLYX).
The Fund seeks long-term total return of capital, primarily through capital appreciation and some income. The Fund invests in a diversified portfolio of large stocks. American Beacon Funds defines "large stocks" as those whose market capitalization falls with the range of the Russell 1000 Index at the time of investment.
2. What are BWLYX top holdings?
BWLYX has 94 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 15.31% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Future on S&P500 Sep20||N/A||2.88%|
|Micron Technology Inc||MU||1.61%|
|Procter & Gamble Co||PG||1.43%|
|DISH Network Corp Class A||DISH||1.41%|
|Ameriprise Financial Inc||AMP||1.29%|
|IHS Markit Ltd||INFO||1.29%|
|Waste Management Inc||WM||1.29%|
3. What is BWLYX performance? What are BWLYX historical returns?
BWLYX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -1.77%;
- 3-month return is -0.14%;
- 1-year return is -0.14%;
- 3-year return is 9.82%;
- 5-year return is 7.90%;
- 10-year return is 12.91%.
4. What is BWLYX dividend yield?
BWLYX yield is 0%.
5. What is BWLYX minimum initial investment amount?
BWLYX minimum initial investment amount is $100.00K.
6. Does BWLYX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
BWLYX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. BWLYX front-end sales load is 0. BWLYX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 33. Our quantitative analysis shows 2 reasons to buy and 4 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 33.
8. What are the pros of investing in BWLYX? What are BWLYX buy reasons?
The following are BWLYX strengths from our perspective:
- BWLYX 10-year return is 12.91%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 13.6%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
9. What are the cons of investing in BWLYX? What are BWLYX negatives?
The following are BWLYX weaknesses from our perspective:
- BWLYX net assets are $197.70 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- BWLYX 3-year return is 9.82%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 13.07%.
- BWLYX 5-year return is 7.9%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Value TR USD), 10.76%.
- BWLYX expense ratio is 0.83%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?