7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $15/month, without ads. Start a trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about AllianceBernstein CABBX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for CABBX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "CABBX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on CABBX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "CABBX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell CABBX? Or perhaps you’re looking for CABBX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this CABBX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: CABBX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: CABBX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in CABBX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to CABBX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AB Global Risk Allocation Fund; Class B Shares (CABBX).
- What are CABBX holdings?
- What is CABBX performance? What are CABBX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did CABBX have historically?
- What is CABBX dividend yield?
- What is CABBX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is CABBX expense ratio?
- Does CABBX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is CABBX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is CABBX beta? How would you assess CABBX risk?
- What is CABBX Sharpe ratio?
- What is CABBX Finny Score? CABBX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in CABBX? What are CABBX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in CABBX? What are CABBX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AB Global Risk Allocation Fund; Class B Shares (CABBX).
2. What are CABBX top holdings?
CABBX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 7 holdings represent 16.27% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Japan (Government Of) 0.1%||N/A||9.99%|
|United States Treasury Notes 0.38%||N/A||2.82%|
|VanEck Vectors JP Morgan EM LC Bd ETF||EMLC||1.01%|
|Hersha Hospitality Trust 6 7/8 % Cum Red Pfd Shs Series -C-||HTPC||0.71%|
|Pebblebrook Hotel Trust 6 1/2 % Cum Red Pfd Shs of Benef Interest Sr C||PEBPC||0.71%|
|Mexico (United Mexican States) 4.12%||N/A||0.58%|
|Federal Farm Credit Banks 7.02%||N/A||0.45%|
3. What is CABBX performance? What are CABBX historical returns?
CABBX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 0.94%;
- 3-month return is -0.13%;
- 1-year return is 7.18%;
- 3-year return is 4.36%;
- 5-year return is 2.75%;
- 10-year return is 5.42%.
4. How many up and down years did CABBX have historically?
In the last 10 years, CABBX had 9 up years and 0 down years. See Performances
5. What is CABBX dividend yield?
CABBX yield is %.
6. What is CABBX minimum initial investment amount?
CABBX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is CABBX expense ratio?
CABBX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does CABBX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
CABBX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. CABBX front-end sales load is 0. CABBX back-end sales load is 4.
9. What is CABBX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is CABBX beta? How would you assess CABBX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.93;
- 5-year beta is 0.88;
- 10-year beta is 0.96.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in CABBX? What are CABBX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy CABBX.
14. What are the cons of investing in CABBX? What are CABBX negatives?
The following are CABBX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>CABBX net assets</strong> are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 4%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.