7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Invesco CACFX mutual fund
- 3-year return above the benchmark
- 5-year return above the benchmark
- Low net assets
- 10-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for CACFX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "CACFX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on CACFX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "CACFX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell CACFX? Or perhaps you’re looking for CACFX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this CACFX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: CACFX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: CACFX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in CACFX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to CACFX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds): Invesco Greater China Fund; Class C Shares (CACFX).
- What are CACFX holdings?
- What is CACFX performance? What are CACFX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did CACFX have historically?
- What is CACFX dividend yield?
- What is CACFX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is CACFX expense ratio?
- Does CACFX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is CACFX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is CACFX beta? How would you assess CACFX risk?
- What is CACFX Sharpe ratio?
- What is CACFX Finny Score? CACFX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in CACFX? What are CACFX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in CACFX? What are CACFX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Investment Funds (Invesco Investment Funds): Invesco Greater China Fund; Class C Shares (CACFX).
The Fund seeks long-term growth of capital. The Fund invests, under normal circumstances, at least 80% of its net assets in equity or equity-related instruments issued by companies located or operating in Greater China and in other instruments that have economic characteristics similar to such securities.
2. What are CACFX top holdings?
CACFX has 39 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 58.94% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Tencent Holdings Ltd||00700||9.50%|
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||8.56%|
|JD.com Inc ADR||JD||7.04%|
|China Mobile Ltd||00941||5.20%|
|Sun Art Retail Group Ltd||06808.HK||4.97%|
|NetEase Inc ADR||NTES||4.94%|
|Uni-President China Holdings Ltd||00220||4.77%|
|Dali Foods Group Co Ltd||03799||4.75%|
|Shandong Weigao Group Medical Polymer Co Ltd Class H||01066||4.75%|
3. What is CACFX performance? What are CACFX historical returns?
CACFX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -2.40%;
- 3-month return is 6.97%;
- 1-year return is 25.18%;
- 3-year return is 6.44%;
- 5-year return is 11.86%;
- 10-year return is 5.50%.
4. How many up and down years did CACFX have historically?
In the last 10 years, CACFX had 7 up years and 3 down years.
5. What is CACFX dividend yield?
CACFX yield is 0.04%.
6. What is CACFX minimum initial investment amount?
CACFX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is CACFX expense ratio?
CACFX expense ratio is 2.54%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does CACFX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
CACFX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. CACFX front-end sales load is 0. CACFX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is CACFX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.02%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.61%.
10. What is CACFX beta? How would you assess CACFX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.82;
- 5-year beta is 0.89;
- 10-year beta is 0.93.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 33. Our quantitative analysis shows 2 reasons to buy and 4 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 33.
13. What are the pros of investing in CACFX? What are CACFX buy reasons?
The following are CACFX strengths from our perspective:
- <strong>CACFX 3-year return</strong> is 6.44%, which is in line with the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI China NR USD), 6.81%.
- <strong>CACFX 5-year return</strong> is 11.86%, which is in line with the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI China NR USD), 12.56%.
14. What are the cons of investing in CACFX? What are CACFX negatives?
The following are CACFX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>CACFX net assets</strong> are $4.40 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>CACFX 10-year return</strong> is 5.5%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI China NR USD), 6.68%.
- <strong>CACFX expense ratio</strong> is 2.54%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.