7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Cornerstone CACTX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
Before we start: if you’re looking for CACTX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "CACTX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on CACTX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "CACTX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell CACTX? Or perhaps you’re looking for CACTX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this CACTX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: CACTX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: CACTX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in CACTX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to CACTX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund: Cornerstone Advisors Core Plus Bond Fund; Institutional Class Shares (CACTX).
- What are CACTX holdings?
- What is CACTX performance? What are CACTX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did CACTX have historically?
- What is CACTX dividend yield?
- What is CACTX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is CACTX expense ratio?
- Does CACTX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is CACTX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is CACTX beta? How would you assess CACTX risk?
- What is CACTX Sharpe ratio?
- What is CACTX Finny Score? CACTX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in CACTX? What are CACTX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in CACTX? What are CACTX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund: Cornerstone Advisors Core Plus Bond Fund; Institutional Class Shares (CACTX).
The Fund seeks total return, consisting of current income and capital appreciation. Under normal circumstances, the Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets in bonds that include fixed income securities, derivatives and other instruments with economic characteristics similar to fixed income securities.
2. What are CACTX top holdings?
CACTX has 0 stock holdings and 907 bond holdings.
The top 8 holdings represent 10.42% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|United States Treasury Bills 0%||N/A||2.47%|
|5 Year Treasury Note Future Sept 20||ZFU0||1.54%|
|United States Treasury Notes 3.12%||N/A||1.53%|
|Federal National Mortgage Association 2.5%||N/A||1.05%|
|Mexico (United Mexican States) 7.25%||N/A||1.05%|
|Federal National Mortgage Association 3%||N/A||1.02%|
|United States Treasury Notes 0.38%||N/A||0.89%|
|The Republic of Korea 1.38%||N/A||0.87%|
3. What is CACTX performance? What are CACTX historical returns?
CACTX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -0.88%;
- 3-month return is 1.92%;
- 1-year return is 3.78%;
- 3-year return is 3.50%.
4. How many up and down years did CACTX have historically?
In the last 10 years, CACTX had 10 up years and 0 down years. See Performances
5. What is CACTX dividend yield?
CACTX yield is 3.77%.
6. What is CACTX minimum initial investment amount?
CACTX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is CACTX expense ratio?
CACTX expense ratio is 0.5%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does CACTX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
CACTX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. CACTX front-end sales load is 0. CACTX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is CACTX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.98%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.26%.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in CACTX? What are CACTX buy reasons?
The following are CACTX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in CACTX? What are CACTX negatives?
The following are CACTX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>CACTX net assets</strong> are $379.10 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>CACTX 3-year return</strong> is 3.5%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Bloomberg Barclays US Aggregate Bond TR USD), 5.13%.