7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Cornerstone CAGLX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for CAGLX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "CAGLX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on CAGLX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "CAGLX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell CAGLX? Or perhaps you’re looking for CAGLX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this CAGLX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: CAGLX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: CAGLX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in CAGLX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to CAGLX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund: Cornerstone Advisors Global Public Equity Fund; Institutional Class Shares (CAGLX).
- What are CAGLX holdings?
- What is CAGLX performance? What are CAGLX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did CAGLX have historically?
- What is CAGLX dividend yield?
- What is CAGLX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is CAGLX expense ratio?
- Does CAGLX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is CAGLX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is CAGLX beta? How would you assess CAGLX risk?
- What is CAGLX Sharpe ratio?
- What is CAGLX Finny Score? CAGLX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in CAGLX? What are CAGLX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in CAGLX? What are CAGLX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund: Cornerstone Advisors Global Public Equity Fund; Institutional Class Shares (CAGLX).
The Fund seeks capital appreciation. The Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets in publicly traded equity investments. The Fund may invest in securities of companies of any market capitalization and expects to invest at least 40% of its net assets in non-US companies.
2. What are CAGLX top holdings?
CAGLX has 1,931 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 11.23% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||1.66%|
|Alphabet Inc A||GOOGL||1.17%|
|Facebook Inc A||FB||1.15%|
|Tencent Holdings Ltd||00700||0.93%|
|Roche Holding AG Dividend Right Cert.||ROG||0.82%|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd||005930.KS||0.75%|
3. What is CAGLX performance? What are CAGLX historical returns?
CAGLX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.19%;
- 3-month return is 10.13%;
- 1-year return is 12.39%;
- 3-year return is 5.48%;
- 5-year return is 8.77%.
4. How many up and down years did CAGLX have historically?
In the last 10 years, CAGLX had 8 up years and 2 down years. See Performances
5. What is CAGLX dividend yield?
CAGLX yield is 1.43%.
6. What is CAGLX minimum initial investment amount?
CAGLX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is CAGLX expense ratio?
CAGLX expense ratio is 0.88%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does CAGLX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
CAGLX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. CAGLX front-end sales load is 0. CAGLX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is CAGLX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 2.2%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 2.26%.
10. What is CAGLX beta? How would you assess CAGLX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.05;
- 5-year beta is 0.97.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 20. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 4 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 20.
13. What are the pros of investing in CAGLX? What are CAGLX buy reasons?
The following are CAGLX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in CAGLX? What are CAGLX negatives?
The following are CAGLX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>CAGLX net assets</strong> are $495.80 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>CAGLX 3-year return</strong> is 5.48%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 8.25%.
- <strong>CAGLX 5-year return</strong> is 8.77%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI ACWI NR USD), 10.5%.
- <strong>CAGLX expense ratio</strong> is 0.88%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?