Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
10 important things you should know about Cambiar Funds CAMGX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for CAMGX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "CAMGX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on CAMGX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "CAMGX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell CAMGX? Or perhaps you’re looking for CAMGX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this CAMGX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: CAMGX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: CAMGX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in CAMGX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to CAMGX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund: Cambiar Global Equity Fund; Investor Class Shares (CAMGX).
- What are CAMGX holdings?
- What is CAMGX performance? What are CAMGX historical returns?
- What is CAMGX dividend yield?
- What is CAMGX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does CAMGX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is CAMGX Finny Score? CAMGX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in CAMGX? What are CAMGX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in CAMGX? What are CAMGX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund: Cambiar Global Equity Fund; Investor Class Shares (CAMGX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. The Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets in equity securities of companies located throughout the world and in any market capitalization. The Fund may invest up to 25% of its assets in securities of companies in "emerging market" countries.
2. What are CAMGX top holdings?
CAMGX has 49 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 25.43% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||2.74%|
|Motorola Solutions Inc||MSI||2.64%|
|Visa Inc Class A||V||2.60%|
|Alphabet Inc A||GOOGL||2.52%|
|Prosus NV ADR||PROSY||2.51%|
|Merck KGaA ADR||MKKGY.DE||2.33%|
3. What is CAMGX performance? What are CAMGX historical returns?
CAMGX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -2.18%;
- 3-month return is -1.60%;
- 1-year return is -1.60%;
- 3-year return is 10.44%;
- 5-year return is 9.59%.
4. What is CAMGX dividend yield?
CAMGX yield is 0.37%.
5. What is CAMGX minimum initial investment amount?
CAMGX minimum initial investment amount is $3.00K.
6. Does CAMGX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
CAMGX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. CAMGX front-end sales load is 0. CAMGX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 20. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 4 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 20.
8. What are the pros of investing in CAMGX? What are CAMGX buy reasons?
The following are CAMGX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
9. What are the cons of investing in CAMGX? What are CAMGX negatives?
The following are CAMGX weaknesses from our perspective:
- CAMGX net assets are $9.90 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- CAMGX 3-year return is 10.44%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World NR USD), 14.32%.
- CAMGX 5-year return is 9.59%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World NR USD), 14.2%.
- CAMGX expense ratio is 0.88%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?