7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Cambiar Funds CAMGX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for CAMGX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "CAMGX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on CAMGX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "CAMGX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell CAMGX? Or perhaps you’re looking for CAMGX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this CAMGX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: CAMGX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: CAMGX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in CAMGX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to CAMGX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund: Cambiar Global Equity Fund; Investor Class Shares (CAMGX).
- What are CAMGX holdings?
- What is CAMGX performance? What are CAMGX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did CAMGX have historically?
- What is CAMGX dividend yield?
- What is CAMGX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is CAMGX expense ratio?
- Does CAMGX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is CAMGX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is CAMGX beta? How would you assess CAMGX risk?
- What is CAMGX Sharpe ratio?
- What is CAMGX Finny Score? CAMGX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in CAMGX? What are CAMGX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in CAMGX? What are CAMGX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund: Cambiar Global Equity Fund; Investor Class Shares (CAMGX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. The Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets in equity securities of companies located throughout the world and in any market capitalization. The Fund may invest up to 25% of its assets in securities of companies in "emerging market" countries.
2. What are CAMGX top holdings?
CAMGX has 47 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 26.60% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Alphabet Inc A||GOOGL||3.01%|
|SAP SE ADR||SAP.DE||2.94%|
|Visa Inc Class A||V||2.66%|
|The Home Depot Inc||HD||2.58%|
|Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC ADR||RBGLY.L||2.56%|
|Verizon Communications Inc||VZ||2.39%|
3. What is CAMGX performance? What are CAMGX historical returns?
CAMGX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -0.56%;
- 3-month return is 6.28%;
- 1-year return is 3.59%;
- 3-year return is 3.26%;
- 5-year return is 5.56%.
4. How many up and down years did CAMGX have historically?
In the last 10 years, CAMGX had 8 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is CAMGX dividend yield?
CAMGX yield is 1.94%.
6. What is CAMGX minimum initial investment amount?
CAMGX minimum initial investment amount is $3.00K.
7. What is CAMGX expense ratio?
CAMGX expense ratio is 0.8%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does CAMGX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
CAMGX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. CAMGX front-end sales load is 0. CAMGX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is CAMGX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 1.57%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.42%.
10. What is CAMGX beta? How would you assess CAMGX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.07;
- 5-year beta is 0.94.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 20. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 4 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 20.
13. What are the pros of investing in CAMGX? What are CAMGX buy reasons?
The following are CAMGX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in CAMGX? What are CAMGX negatives?
The following are CAMGX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>CAMGX net assets</strong> are $11.50 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>CAMGX 3-year return</strong> is 3.26%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World NR USD), 7.35%.
- <strong>CAMGX 5-year return</strong> is 5.56%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (MSCI World NR USD), 9.48%.
- <strong>CAMGX expense ratio</strong> is 0.8%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?