7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Cambiar Funds CAMZX mutual fund
- 3-year return above the benchmark
- 10-year return above the benchmark
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for CAMZX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "CAMZX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on CAMZX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "CAMZX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell CAMZX? Or perhaps you’re looking for CAMZX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this CAMZX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: CAMZX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: CAMZX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in CAMZX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to CAMZX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund: Cambiar Small Cap Fund; Institutional Class Shares (CAMZX).
- What are CAMZX holdings?
- What is CAMZX performance? What are CAMZX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did CAMZX have historically?
- What is CAMZX dividend yield?
- What is CAMZX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is CAMZX expense ratio?
- Does CAMZX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is CAMZX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is CAMZX beta? How would you assess CAMZX risk?
- What is CAMZX Sharpe ratio?
- What is CAMZX Finny Score? CAMZX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in CAMZX? What are CAMZX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in CAMZX? What are CAMZX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund: Cambiar Small Cap Fund; Institutional Class Shares (CAMZX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. Under normal circumstances the Fund will invest at least 80% of its assets in the common stock of small cap companies. The Fund considers small-cap companies to be those with market capitalizations not greater than $3.5 billion.
2. What are CAMZX top holdings?
CAMZX has 49 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 22.83% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Cerence Inc Ordinary Shares||CRNC||2.51%|
|Mueller Water Products, Inc.||MWA||2.45%|
|PGT Innovations Inc||PGTI||2.35%|
|James River Group Holdings Ltd||JRVR||2.31%|
|American Homes 4 Rent Class A||AMH||2.26%|
|RenaissanceRe Holdings Ltd||RNR||2.23%|
|PNM Resources Inc||PNM||2.22%|
|Forward Air Corp||FWRD||2.17%|
3. What is CAMZX performance? What are CAMZX historical returns?
CAMZX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -3.29%;
- 3-month return is 2.67%;
- 1-year return is -6.30%;
- 3-year return is 1.78%;
- 5-year return is 3.26%;
- 10-year return is 7.42%.
4. How many up and down years did CAMZX have historically?
In the last 10 years, CAMZX had 6 up years and 4 down years.
5. What is CAMZX dividend yield?
CAMZX yield is 0.65%.
6. What is CAMZX minimum initial investment amount?
CAMZX minimum initial investment amount is $5.00M.
7. What is CAMZX expense ratio?
CAMZX expense ratio is 0.9%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does CAMZX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
CAMZX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. CAMZX front-end sales load is 0. CAMZX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is CAMZX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 1.23%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 2.6%.
10. What is CAMZX beta? How would you assess CAMZX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.28;
- 5-year beta is 1.26;
- 10-year beta is 1.31.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 50. Our quantitative analysis shows 3 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 50.
13. What are the pros of investing in CAMZX? What are CAMZX buy reasons?
The following are CAMZX strengths from our perspective:
- <strong>CAMZX 3-year return</strong> is 1.78%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 Value TR USD), -2.74%.
- <strong>CAMZX 10-year return</strong> is 7.42%, which is in line with the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 Value TR USD), 7.83%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in CAMZX? What are CAMZX negatives?
The following are CAMZX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>CAMZX net assets</strong> are $42.30 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>CAMZX 5-year return</strong> is 3.26%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 Value TR USD), 4.27%.
- <strong>CAMZX expense ratio</strong> is 0.9%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?