Before we start: if you're looking for CCETX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "CCETX quote". If you're looking for a quick scoop on CCETX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "CCETX". You'll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell CCETX? Or perhaps you're looking for CCETX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this CCETX mutual fund review, we'll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you'll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: CCETX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: CCETX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in CCETX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to CCETX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe American Funds Target Date Retirement Series: American Funds 2030 Target Date Retirement Fund; Class C Shares (CCETX).
- What are CCETX holdings?
- What is CCETX performance? What are CCETX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did CCETX have historically?
- What is CCETX dividend yield?
- What is CCETX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is CCETX expense ratio?
- Does CCETX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is CCETX Finny Score? CCETX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in CCETX? What are CCETX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in CCETX? What are CCETX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe American Funds Target Date Retirement Series: American Funds 2030 Target Date Retirement Fund; Class C Shares (CCETX).
The Fund seeks to provide for investors that plan to retire in 2030. Depending on its proximity to its target date, the Fund will seek to achieve the following: growth, income and conservation of capital. Each Fund will attempt to achieve its investment objectives by investing in a mix of American Funds.
2. What are CCETX top holdings?
CCETX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings .
The top 10 holdings represent 60.30% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|American Funds Washington Mutual R6||RWMGX||7.72%|
|American Funds Invmt Co of Amer R6||RICGX||6.81%|
|American Funds US Government Sec R6||RGVGX||6.72%|
|American Funds American Mutual R6||RMFGX||6.15%|
|American Funds American Balanced R6||RLBGX||5.97%|
|American Funds Global Balanced R6||RGBGX||5.93%|
|American Funds Fundamental Invs R6||RFNGX||5.77%|
|American Funds Interm Bd Fd of Amer R6||RBOGX||5.23%|
|American Funds New Perspective R6||RNPGX||5.02%|
|American Funds Capital World Bond R6||RCWGX||4.98%|
CCETX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 4.37%;
- 3-month return is -0.78%;
- 1-year return is -9.54%;
- 3-year return is 5.57%;
- 5-year return is 6.81%.
4. How many up and down years did CCETX have historically?
In the last 10 years, CCETX had 5 up years and 2 down years.
6. What is CCETX minimum initial investment amount?
CCETX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is CCETX expense ratio?
CCETX expense ratio is 1.07%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does CCETX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
9. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 20. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 4 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 20.
The following are CCETX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are CCETX weaknesses from our perspective:
- CCETX net assets are $244.10 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- CCETX 3-year return is 5.57%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Target Date 2030 TR USD), 11.28%.
- CCETX 5-year return is 6.81%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P Target Date 2030 TR USD), 10.98%.
- CCETX expense ratio is 1.07%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?