7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about N/A CESSX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for CESSX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "CESSX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on CESSX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "CESSX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell CESSX? Or perhaps you’re looking for CESSX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this CESSX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: CESSX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: CESSX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in CESSX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to CESSX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AMG Funds: AMG Chicago Equity Partners Small Cap Value Fund; Class I Shares (CESSX).
- What are CESSX holdings?
- What is CESSX performance? What are CESSX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did CESSX have historically?
- What is CESSX dividend yield?
- What is CESSX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is CESSX expense ratio?
- Does CESSX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is CESSX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is CESSX beta? How would you assess CESSX risk?
- What is CESSX Sharpe ratio?
- What is CESSX Finny Score? CESSX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in CESSX? What are CESSX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in CESSX? What are CESSX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AMG Funds: AMG Chicago Equity Partners Small Cap Value Fund; Class I Shares (CESSX).
2. What are CESSX top holdings?
CESSX has 207 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 14.65% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Wintrust Financial Corp||WTFC||1.96%|
|Vishay Intertechnology Inc||VSH||1.66%|
|American Equity Investment Life Holding Co||AEL||1.61%|
|Lexington Realty Trust||LXP||1.42%|
|Diamondrock Hospitality Co||DRH||1.40%|
|Valley National Bancorp||VLY||1.40%|
|ARMOUR Residential REIT Inc||ARR||1.36%|
|Sunstone Hotel Investors Inc||SHO||1.34%|
|Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc||IVR||1.26%|
|Xenia Hotels & Resorts Inc||XHR||1.24%|
3. What is CESSX performance? What are CESSX historical returns?
CESSX has generated the following returns:
4. How many up and down years did CESSX have historically?
In the last 10 years, CESSX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is CESSX dividend yield?
CESSX yield is %.
6. What is CESSX minimum initial investment amount?
CESSX minimum initial investment amount is $100.00K.
7. What is CESSX expense ratio?
CESSX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does CESSX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
CESSX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. CESSX front-end sales load is 0. CESSX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is CESSX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is CESSX beta? How would you assess CESSX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in CESSX? What are CESSX buy reasons?
The following are CESSX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in CESSX? What are CESSX negatives?
The following are CESSX weaknesses from our perspective:
- CESSX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.