Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
14 important things you should know about Chase CHAMX mutual fund
Before we start: if you’re looking for CHAMX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "CHAMX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on CHAMX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "CHAMX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell CHAMX? Or perhaps you’re looking for CHAMX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this CHAMX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: CHAMX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: CHAMX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in CHAMX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to CHAMX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advisors Series Trust: Chase Mid-Cap Growth Fund; Class N Shares (CHAMX).
- What are CHAMX holdings?
- What is CHAMX performance? What are CHAMX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did CHAMX have historically?
- What is CHAMX dividend yield?
- What is CHAMX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is CHAMX expense ratio?
- Does CHAMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is CHAMX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is CHAMX beta? How would you assess CHAMX risk?
- What is CHAMX Sharpe ratio?
- What is CHAMX Finny Score? CHAMX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in CHAMX? What are CHAMX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in CHAMX? What are CHAMX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advisors Series Trust: Chase Mid-Cap Growth Fund; Class N Shares (CHAMX).
The Fund seeks to achieve capital appreciation. The Fund invests at least 80% of its assets in the equity securities of companies with medium market capitalizations that has a market capitalization of between $1 billion and $15 billion and that have demonstrated consistency of earnings growth over time.
2. What are CHAMX top holdings?
CHAMX has 41 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 35.70% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Global Payments Inc||GPN||4.79%|
|EPAM Systems Inc||EPAM||4.66%|
|Keysight Technologies Inc||KEYS||3.60%|
|Kirkland Lake Gold Ltd||KL.TO||3.49%|
|Carlisle Companies Inc||CSL||3.48%|
|Euronet Worldwide Inc||EEFT||3.48%|
|Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp Class A||BAH||3.06%|
|NMI Holdings Inc A||NMIH||2.94%|
3. What is CHAMX performance? What are CHAMX historical returns?
CHAMX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 0.32%;
- 3-month return is 3.95%;
- 1-year return is 13.66%;
- 3-year return is 11.09%;
- 5-year return is 9.72%;
- 10-year return is 13.22%.
4. How many up and down years did CHAMX have historically?
In the last 10 years, CHAMX had 10 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is CHAMX dividend yield?
CHAMX yield is 0%.
6. What is CHAMX minimum initial investment amount?
CHAMX minimum initial investment amount is $3.00K.
7. What is CHAMX expense ratio?
CHAMX expense ratio is 1.34%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does CHAMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
CHAMX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. CHAMX front-end sales load is 0. CHAMX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is CHAMX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is CHAMX beta? How would you assess CHAMX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.96;
- 5-year beta is 1.01;
- 10-year beta is 0.97.
12. What is CHAMX Finny Score? CHAMX buy or sell?
CHAMX Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy CHAMX and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in CHAMX? What are CHAMX buy reasons?
The following are CHAMX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in CHAMX? What are CHAMX negatives?
The following are CHAMX weaknesses from our perspective:
- CHAMX net assets are $10.80 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- CHAMX expense ratio is 1.34%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?