Before we start: if you're looking for CIPSX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "CIPSX quote". If you're looking for a quick scoop on CIPSX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "CIPSX". You'll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell CIPSX? Or perhaps you're looking for CIPSX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this CIPSX mutual fund review, we'll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you'll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: CIPSX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: CIPSX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in CIPSX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to CIPSX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund II: Champlain Small Company Fund; Advisor Shares (CIPSX).
- What are CIPSX holdings?
- What is CIPSX performance? What are CIPSX historical returns?
- What is CIPSX dividend yield?
- What is CIPSX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does CIPSX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is CIPSX Finny Score? CIPSX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in CIPSX? What are CIPSX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in CIPSX? What are CIPSX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund II: Champlain Small Company Fund; Advisor Shares (CIPSX).
The Fund seeks capital appreciation. The Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets in securities of small companies. For purposes of this policy, a small company is defined as having a market capitalization of less than $2.5 billion at the time of purchase.
2. What are CIPSX top holdings?
CIPSX has 71 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings .
The top 10 holdings represent 27.33% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Pure Storage Inc Class A||PSTG||3.27%|
|Goldman Sachs FS Treasury Intms Instl||FTIXX||3.00%|
|Evoqua Water Technologies Corp||AQUA||2.89%|
|John Bean Technologies Corp||JBT||2.78%|
|MSA Safety Inc||MSA||2.59%|
|Inspire Medical Systems Inc||INSP||2.55%|
|Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp||IART||2.54%|
|The Simply Good Foods Co||SMPL||2.44%|
|New Relic Inc||NEWR||2.39%|
CIPSX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 7.39%;
- 3-month return is -3.26%;
- 1-year return is -18.46%;
- 3-year return is 4.96%;
- 5-year return is 9.24%;
- 10-year return is 10.96%.
6. Does CIPSX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 17. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 5 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 17.
The following are CIPSX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
The following are CIPSX weaknesses from our perspective:
- CIPSX net assets are $374.40 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- CIPSX 3-year return is 4.96%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 TR USD), 19.34%.
- CIPSX 5-year return is 9.24%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 TR USD), 20.72%.
- CIPSX 10-year return is 10.96%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2000 TR USD), 13.98%.
- CIPSX expense ratio is 1.26%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?