Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Clarkston Funds CISMX mutual fund
- 3-year return above the benchmark
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for CISMX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "CISMX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on CISMX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "CISMX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell CISMX? Or perhaps you’re looking for CISMX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this CISMX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: CISMX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: CISMX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in CISMX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to CISMX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe ALPS Series Trust: Clarkston Partners Fund; Institutional Class Shares (CISMX).
- What are CISMX holdings?
- What is CISMX performance? What are CISMX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did CISMX have historically?
- What is CISMX dividend yield?
- What is CISMX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is CISMX expense ratio?
- Does CISMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is CISMX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is CISMX beta? How would you assess CISMX risk?
- What is CISMX Sharpe ratio?
- What is CISMX Finny Score? CISMX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in CISMX? What are CISMX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in CISMX? What are CISMX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe ALPS Series Trust: Clarkston Partners Fund; Institutional Class Shares (CISMX).
The Fund seeks to achieve long-term capital appreciation. Under normal circumstances, the Fund invests primarily in equity securities of U.S. small and medium market capitalization companies. It invests in companies believed to be of high quality and believed to be undervalued relative to their future growth potential.
2. What are CISMX top holdings?
CISMX has 25 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 55.58% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Nielsen Holdings PLC||NLSN||6.91%|
|Willis Towers Watson PLC||WLTW.L||5.86%|
|Change Healthcare Inc||CHNG||5.77%|
|CDK Global Inc||CDK||5.57%|
|Molson Coors Beverage Co B||TAP||5.47%|
|Brown & Brown Inc||BRO||4.75%|
|The Western Union Co||WU||4.67%|
|LPL Financial Holdings Inc||LPLA||4.60%|
3. What is CISMX performance? What are CISMX historical returns?
CISMX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 2.61%;
- 3-month return is 3.18%;
- 1-year return is 9.06%;
- 3-year return is 6.72%.
4. How many up and down years did CISMX have historically?
In the last 10 years, CISMX had 9 up years and 1 down year. See Performances
5. What is CISMX dividend yield?
CISMX yield is 0.93%.
6. What is CISMX minimum initial investment amount?
CISMX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is CISMX expense ratio?
CISMX expense ratio is 1%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does CISMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
CISMX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. CISMX front-end sales load is 0. CISMX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is CISMX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 1.04%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.06%.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 50. Our quantitative analysis shows 2 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 50.
13. What are the pros of investing in CISMX? What are CISMX buy reasons?
The following are CISMX strengths from our perspective:
- <strong>CISMX 3-year return</strong> is 6.72%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 2500 TR USD), 6.18%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in CISMX? What are CISMX negatives?
The following are CISMX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>CISMX net assets</strong> are $529.20 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>CISMX expense ratio</strong> is 1%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?