Before we start: if you’re looking for CLFAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "CLFAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on CLFAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "CLFAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell CLFAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for CLFAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this CLFAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: CLFAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: CLFAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in CLFAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to CLFAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Counselor Series Trust (Invesco Counselor Series Trust): Invesco California Tax-Free Income Fund; Cl A Shs (CLFAX).
- What are CLFAX holdings?
- What is CLFAX performance? What are CLFAX historical returns?
- What is CLFAX dividend yield?
- What is CLFAX minimum initial investment amount?
- Does CLFAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is CLFAX Finny Score? CLFAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in CLFAX? What are CLFAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in CLFAX? What are CLFAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Counselor Series Trust (Invesco Counselor Series Trust): Invesco California Tax-Free Income Fund; Cl A Shs (CLFAX).
2. What are CLFAX top holdings?
CLFAX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 9 holdings represent 9.47% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|SAN FRANCISCO CALIF CITY & CNTY ARPTS COMMN INTL ARPT REV 5%||N/A||1.25%|
|GOLDEN ST TOB SECURITIZATION CORP CALIF TOB SETTLEMENT REV 5%||N/A||1.21%|
|CALIFORNIA INFRASTRUCTURE & ECONOMIC DEV BK REV 5%||N/A||1.14%|
|SAN BERNARDINO CALIF CMNTY COLLEGE DIST 4%||N/A||1.05%|
|YOSEMITE CALIF CMNTY COLLEGE DIST 0%||N/A||1.05%|
|GILROY CALIF UNI SCH DIST 0%||N/A||0.96%|
|IRVINE CALIF UNI SCH DIST SPL TAX 5%||N/A||0.96%|
|IRVINE CALIF UNI SCH DIST SPL TAX 4%||N/A||0.95%|
|TENDER OPT BD TR RCPTS / CTFS VAR STS 14.35%||N/A||0.90%|
3. What is CLFAX performance? What are CLFAX historical returns?
CLFAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -1.79%;
- 3-month return is -5.50%;
- 1-year return is -5.50%;
- 3-year return is 2.28%;
- 5-year return is 2.48%;
- 10-year return is 4.08%.
4. What is CLFAX dividend yield?
CLFAX yield is %.
5. What is CLFAX minimum initial investment amount?
CLFAX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
6. Does CLFAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
CLFAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. CLFAX front-end sales load is 4.25. CLFAX back-end sales load is 0.
7. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
8. What are the pros of investing in CLFAX? What are CLFAX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy CLFAX.
9. What are the cons of investing in CLFAX? What are CLFAX negatives?
The following are CLFAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- CLFAX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 4.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.