7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Invesco CLFCX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for CLFCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "CLFCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on CLFCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "CLFCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell CLFCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for CLFCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this CLFCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: CLFCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: CLFCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in CLFCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to CLFCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Counselor Series Trust (Invesco Counselor Series Trust): Invesco California Tax-Free Income Fund; Cl C Shs (CLFCX).
- What are CLFCX holdings?
- What is CLFCX performance? What are CLFCX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did CLFCX have historically?
- What is CLFCX dividend yield?
- What is CLFCX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is CLFCX expense ratio?
- Does CLFCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is CLFCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is CLFCX beta? How would you assess CLFCX risk?
- What is CLFCX Sharpe ratio?
- What is CLFCX Finny Score? CLFCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in CLFCX? What are CLFCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in CLFCX? What are CLFCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Counselor Series Trust (Invesco Counselor Series Trust): Invesco California Tax-Free Income Fund; Cl C Shs (CLFCX).
The Fund seeks to provide a high level of current income exempt from federal and California income tax, consistent with the preservation of capital. The Fund invests, under normal circumstances, at least 80% of its net assets in securities that pay interest exempt from federal and California state income taxes.
2. What are CLFCX top holdings?
CLFCX has 0 stock holdings and 266 bond holdings.
The top 9 holdings represent 9.47% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|SAN FRANCISCO CALIF CITY & CNTY ARPTS COMMN INTL ARPT REV 5%||N/A||1.25%|
|GOLDEN ST TOB SECURITIZATION CORP CALIF TOB SETTLEMENT REV 5%||N/A||1.21%|
|CALIFORNIA INFRASTRUCTURE & ECONOMIC DEV BK REV 5%||N/A||1.14%|
|SAN BERNARDINO CALIF CMNTY COLLEGE DIST 4%||N/A||1.05%|
|YOSEMITE CALIF CMNTY COLLEGE DIST 0%||N/A||1.05%|
|GILROY CALIF UNI SCH DIST 0%||N/A||0.96%|
|IRVINE CALIF UNI SCH DIST SPL TAX 5%||N/A||0.96%|
|IRVINE CALIF UNI SCH DIST SPL TAX 4%||N/A||0.95%|
|TENDER OPT BD TR RCPTS / CTFS VAR STS 14.35%||N/A||0.90%|
3. What is CLFCX performance? What are CLFCX historical returns?
CLFCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -1.82%;
- 3-month return is -5.57%;
- 3-year return is 1.77%;
- 5-year return is 1.97%;
- 10-year return is 3.56%.
4. How many up and down years did CLFCX have historically?
In the last 10 years, CLFCX had 7 up years and 3 down years.
5. What is CLFCX dividend yield?
CLFCX yield is 2.71%.
6. What is CLFCX minimum initial investment amount?
CLFCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is CLFCX expense ratio?
CLFCX expense ratio is 1.52%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does CLFCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
CLFCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.75. CLFCX front-end sales load is 0. CLFCX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is CLFCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is CLFCX beta? How would you assess CLFCX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.19;
- 5-year beta is 1.18;
- 10-year beta is 1.26;
- 15-year beta is 1.25.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in CLFCX? What are CLFCX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy CLFCX.
14. What are the cons of investing in CLFCX? What are CLFCX negatives?
The following are CLFCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>CLFCX net assets</strong> are $50.90 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>CLFCX expense ratio</strong> is 1.52%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.75%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.