7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Invesco CLFDX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for CLFDX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "CLFDX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on CLFDX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "CLFDX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell CLFDX? Or perhaps you’re looking for CLFDX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this CLFDX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: CLFDX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: CLFDX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in CLFDX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to CLFDX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Counselor Series Trust (Invesco Counselor Series Trust): Invesco California Tax-Free Income Fund; Cl Y Shs (CLFDX).
- What are CLFDX holdings?
- What is CLFDX performance? What are CLFDX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did CLFDX have historically?
- What is CLFDX dividend yield?
- What is CLFDX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is CLFDX expense ratio?
- Does CLFDX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is CLFDX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is CLFDX beta? How would you assess CLFDX risk?
- What is CLFDX Sharpe ratio?
- What is CLFDX Finny Score? CLFDX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in CLFDX? What are CLFDX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in CLFDX? What are CLFDX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Counselor Series Trust (Invesco Counselor Series Trust): Invesco California Tax-Free Income Fund; Cl Y Shs (CLFDX).
The Fund seeks to provide a high level of current income exempt from federal and California income tax, consistent with the preservation of capital. The Fund invests, under normal circumstances, at least 80% of its net assets in securities that pay interest exempt from federal and California state income taxes.
2. What are CLFDX top holdings?
CLFDX has 0 stock holdings and 266 bond holdings.
The top 9 holdings represent 9.47% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|SAN FRANCISCO CALIF CITY & CNTY ARPTS COMMN INTL ARPT REV 5%||N/A||1.25%|
|GOLDEN ST TOB SECURITIZATION CORP CALIF TOB SETTLEMENT REV 5%||N/A||1.21%|
|CALIFORNIA INFRASTRUCTURE & ECONOMIC DEV BK REV 5%||N/A||1.14%|
|SAN BERNARDINO CALIF CMNTY COLLEGE DIST 4%||N/A||1.05%|
|YOSEMITE CALIF CMNTY COLLEGE DIST 0%||N/A||1.05%|
|GILROY CALIF UNI SCH DIST 0%||N/A||0.96%|
|IRVINE CALIF UNI SCH DIST SPL TAX 5%||N/A||0.96%|
|IRVINE CALIF UNI SCH DIST SPL TAX 4%||N/A||0.95%|
|TENDER OPT BD TR RCPTS / CTFS VAR STS 14.35%||N/A||0.90%|
3. What is CLFDX performance? What are CLFDX historical returns?
CLFDX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -1.77%;
- 3-month return is -5.42%;
- 1-year return is 0.73%;
- 3-year return is 2.52%;
- 5-year return is 2.73%;
- 10-year return is 4.33%.
4. How many up and down years did CLFDX have historically?
In the last 10 years, CLFDX had 9 up years and 1 down year. See Performances
5. What is CLFDX dividend yield?
CLFDX yield is 3.45%.
6. What is CLFDX minimum initial investment amount?
CLFDX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is CLFDX expense ratio?
CLFDX expense ratio is 0.77%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does CLFDX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
CLFDX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. CLFDX front-end sales load is 0. CLFDX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is CLFDX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is CLFDX beta? How would you assess CLFDX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.19;
- 5-year beta is 1.17;
- 10-year beta is 1.25;
- 15-year beta is 1.25.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in CLFDX? What are CLFDX buy reasons?
The following are CLFDX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in CLFDX? What are CLFDX negatives?
The following are CLFDX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>CLFDX net assets</strong> are $43.70 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>CLFDX expense ratio</strong> is 0.77%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?