7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Invesco CLIAX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- 10-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for CLIAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "CLIAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on CLIAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "CLIAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell CLIAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for CLIAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this CLIAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: CLIAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: CLIAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in CLIAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to CLIAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Income Allocation Fund; Class C Shares (CLIAX).
- What are CLIAX holdings?
- What is CLIAX performance? What are CLIAX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did CLIAX have historically?
- What is CLIAX dividend yield?
- What is CLIAX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is CLIAX expense ratio?
- Does CLIAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is CLIAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is CLIAX beta? How would you assess CLIAX risk?
- What is CLIAX Sharpe ratio?
- What is CLIAX Finny Score? CLIAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in CLIAX? What are CLIAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in CLIAX? What are CLIAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Growth Series (Invesco Growth Series): Invesco Income Allocation Fund; Class C Shares (CLIAX).
The Fund seeks current income and, secondarily, growth of capital. The Fund's target allocation is to invest 60%-70% of its total assets in underlying funds that invest primarily in fixed-income securities and 30%-40% of its total assets in underlying funds that invest primarily in equity securities, including REITs.
2. What are CLIAX top holdings?
CLIAX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 82.39% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Invesco Core Plus Bond R6||CPBFX||14.50%|
|Invesco Quality Income R5||VUSJX||11.68%|
|Invesco Multi-Asset Income R6||PIFFX||9.96%|
|Invesco Floating Rate R6||AFRFX||8.67%|
|Invesco Dividend Income R6||IFUTX||8.52%|
|Invesco High Yield R6||HYIFX||6.80%|
|Invesco Variable Rate Preferred ETF||VRP||5.88%|
|Invesco S&P 500Â® Enhanced Value ETF||SPVU||5.83%|
|Invesco S&P Intl Dev Low Vol ETF||IDLV||5.56%|
|Invesco Global Real Estate Income R6||ASRFX||4.99%|
3. What is CLIAX performance? What are CLIAX historical returns?
CLIAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -0.60%;
- 3-month return is 2.05%;
- 1-year return is -2.30%;
- 3-year return is 1.65%;
- 5-year return is 3.64%;
- 10-year return is 4.63%.
4. How many up and down years did CLIAX have historically?
In the last 10 years, CLIAX had 8 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is CLIAX dividend yield?
CLIAX yield is 3.8%.
6. What is CLIAX minimum initial investment amount?
CLIAX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is CLIAX expense ratio?
CLIAX expense ratio is 1.56%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does CLIAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
CLIAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. CLIAX front-end sales load is 0. CLIAX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is CLIAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 2.06%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.53%.
10. What is CLIAX beta? How would you assess CLIAX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.84;
- 5-year beta is 0.80;
- 10-year beta is 0.69.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 6 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
13. What are the pros of investing in CLIAX? What are CLIAX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy CLIAX.
14. What are the cons of investing in CLIAX? What are CLIAX negatives?
The following are CLIAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>CLIAX net assets</strong> are $78.30 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>CLIAX 3-year return</strong> is 1.65%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 11.64%.
- <strong>CLIAX 5-year return</strong> is 3.64%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 13.04%.
- <strong>CLIAX 10-year return</strong> is 4.63%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 13.48%.
- <strong>CLIAX expense ratio</strong> is 1.56%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.