7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Invesco CSMMX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- 3-year return below the benchmark
- 5-year return below the benchmark
- 10-year return below the benchmark
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for CSMMX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "CSMMX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on CSMMX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "CSMMX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell CSMMX? Or perhaps you’re looking for CSMMX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this CSMMX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: CSMMX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: CSMMX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in CSMMX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to CSMMX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Equity Funds (Invesco Equity Funds): Invesco Summit Fund; Class C Shares (CSMMX).
- What are CSMMX holdings?
- What is CSMMX performance? What are CSMMX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did CSMMX have historically?
- What is CSMMX dividend yield?
- What is CSMMX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is CSMMX expense ratio?
- Does CSMMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is CSMMX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is CSMMX beta? How would you assess CSMMX risk?
- What is CSMMX Sharpe ratio?
- What is CSMMX Finny Score? CSMMX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in CSMMX? What are CSMMX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in CSMMX? What are CSMMX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Equity Funds (Invesco Equity Funds): Invesco Summit Fund; Class C Shares (CSMMX).
The Fund seeks growth of capital by primarily investing in the common stock of companies that have the potential for growth in earnings, including small-sized growth companies, and in common stocks that are undervalued.
2. What are CSMMX top holdings?
CSMMX has 102 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 40.12% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Alphabet Inc Class C||GOOG||5.72%|
|Facebook Inc A||FB||4.45%|
|Mastercard Inc A||MA||3.23%|
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||2.92%|
|Activision Blizzard Inc||ATVI||2.16%|
|Lowe's Companies Inc||LOW||2.12%|
3. What is CSMMX performance? What are CSMMX historical returns?
CSMMX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -3.96%;
- 3-month return is 7.28%;
- 1-year return is 29.63%;
- 3-year return is 18.07%;
- 5-year return is 16.42%;
- 10-year return is 14.58%.
4. How many up and down years did CSMMX have historically?
In the last 10 years, CSMMX had 8 up years and 2 down years.
5. What is CSMMX dividend yield?
CSMMX yield is 0%.
6. What is CSMMX minimum initial investment amount?
CSMMX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is CSMMX expense ratio?
CSMMX expense ratio is 1.77%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does CSMMX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
CSMMX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. CSMMX front-end sales load is 0. CSMMX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is CSMMX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 2.2%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 2%.
10. What is CSMMX beta? How would you assess CSMMX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.10;
- 5-year beta is 1.12;
- 10-year beta is 1.10.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 0. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 6 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 0.
13. What are the pros of investing in CSMMX? What are CSMMX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy CSMMX.
14. What are the cons of investing in CSMMX? What are CSMMX negatives?
The following are CSMMX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>CSMMX net assets</strong> are $16.90 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>CSMMX 3-year return</strong> is 18.07%, which is lower than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Growth TR USD), 20.37%.
- <strong>CSMMX 5-year return</strong> is 16.42%, which is lower than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Growth TR USD), 18.45%.
- <strong>CSMMX 10-year return</strong> is 14.58%, which is lower than the 10-year return of the benchmark index (Russell 1000 Growth TR USD), 17.09%.
- <strong>CSMMX expense ratio</strong> is 1.77%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.