Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Chiron Investment Management CSMOX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for CSMOX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "CSMOX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on CSMOX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "CSMOX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell CSMOX? Or perhaps you’re looking for CSMOX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this CSMOX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: CSMOX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: CSMOX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in CSMOX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to CSMOX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund III: Chiron SMID Opportunities Fund; Class I Shares (CSMOX).
- What are CSMOX holdings?
- What is CSMOX performance? What are CSMOX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did CSMOX have historically?
- What is CSMOX dividend yield?
- What is CSMOX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is CSMOX expense ratio?
- Does CSMOX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is CSMOX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is CSMOX beta? How would you assess CSMOX risk?
- What is CSMOX Sharpe ratio?
- What is CSMOX Finny Score? CSMOX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in CSMOX? What are CSMOX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in CSMOX? What are CSMOX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund III: Chiron SMID Opportunities Fund; Class I Shares (CSMOX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation by pursuing a global investment strategy. The Fund will invest in companies located around the globe and at least 80% of its net assets, plus any borrowings for investment purposes, in securities issued by small to middle market capitalization companies.
2. What are CSMOX top holdings?
CSMOX has 53 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 32.06% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Akamai Technologies Inc||AKAM||3.72%|
|Jazz Pharmaceuticals PLC||JAZZ||3.41%|
|CSPC Pharmaceutical Group Ltd||01093||3.25%|
|Dialog Semiconductor PLC||DLG.L||2.98%|
|Lotte Chemical Corp||011170.KS||2.91%|
|Huntington Ingalls Industries Inc||HII||2.81%|
|TS Tech Co Ltd||7313||2.81%|
3. What is CSMOX performance? What are CSMOX historical returns?
CSMOX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 4.38%;
- 3-month return is 8.14%;
- 1-year return is 2.67%.
4. How many up and down years did CSMOX have historically?
In the last 10 years, CSMOX had 9 up years and 1 down year. See Performances
5. What is CSMOX dividend yield?
CSMOX yield is 0.8%.
6. What is CSMOX minimum initial investment amount?
CSMOX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is CSMOX expense ratio?
CSMOX expense ratio is 1.2%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does CSMOX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
CSMOX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. CSMOX front-end sales load is 0. CSMOX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is CSMOX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.21%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in CSMOX? What are CSMOX buy reasons?
The following are CSMOX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in CSMOX? What are CSMOX negatives?
The following are CSMOX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>CSMOX net assets</strong> are $12.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>CSMOX expense ratio</strong> is 1.2%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?