Before we start: if you’re looking for DGDCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "DGDCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on DGDCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "DGDCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell DGDCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for DGDCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this DGDCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: DGDCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: DGDCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in DGDCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to DGDCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advantage Funds, Inc: Dreyfus Global Dynamic Bond Fund; Class C Shares (DGDCX).
- What are DGDCX holdings?
- What is DGDCX performance? What are DGDCX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did DGDCX have historically?
- What is DGDCX dividend yield?
- What is DGDCX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is DGDCX expense ratio?
- Does DGDCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is DGDCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is DGDCX beta? How would you assess DGDCX risk?
- What is DGDCX Sharpe ratio?
- What is DGDCX Finny Score? DGDCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in DGDCX? What are DGDCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in DGDCX? What are DGDCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advantage Funds, Inc: Dreyfus Global Dynamic Bond Fund; Class C Shares (DGDCX).
The Fund seeks total return. The Fund normally invests at least 80% of its assets in bonds and other instruments that provide investment exposure to global bond markets.
2. What are DGDCX top holdings?
DGDCX has 0 stock holdings and 188 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 24.31% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|iShares JP Morgan USD Em Mkts Bd ETF||EMB||3.15%|
|Norway (Kingdom Of) 1.75%||N/A||3.05%|
|10 Year Australian Treasury Bond Future June 20||XTM0.DE||2.71%|
|Euro Bund Future June 20||FGBLM0||2.61%|
|United States Treasury Bonds 3%||N/A||2.51%|
|iShares iBoxx $ High Yield Corp Bd ETF||HYG.AX||2.44%|
|Australia (Commonwealth of) 3%||N/A||2.14%|
|iShares iBoxx $ Invmt Grade Corp Bd ETF||LQD.L||2.09%|
|Long Gilt Future Sept 20||RU0||1.91%|
|United States Treasury Bonds 2.88%||N/A||1.70%|
3. What is DGDCX performance? What are DGDCX historical returns?
DGDCX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 0.57%;
- 3-month return is 3.17%;
- 1-year return is 1.98%;
- 3-year return is 3.21%;
- 5-year return is 2.70%.
4. How many up and down years did DGDCX have historically?
In the last 10 years, DGDCX had 7 up years and 3 down years. See Performances
5. What is DGDCX dividend yield?
DGDCX yield is 3.16%.
6. What is DGDCX minimum initial investment amount?
DGDCX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is DGDCX expense ratio?
DGDCX expense ratio is 1.5%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does DGDCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
DGDCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.75. DGDCX front-end sales load is 0. DGDCX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is DGDCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 1.23%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 1.04%.
10. What is DGDCX beta? How would you assess DGDCX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.67;
- 5-year beta is 0.56.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is 40. Our quantitative analysis shows 2 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell it, resulting in the Finny Score of 40.
13. What are the pros of investing in DGDCX? What are DGDCX buy reasons?
The following are DGDCX strengths from our perspective:
- <strong>DGDCX 3-year return</strong> is 3.21%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (FTSE Treasury Bill 1 Month USD), 1.59%.
- <strong>DGDCX 5-year return</strong> is 2.7%, which is higher than the 5-year return of the benchmark index (FTSE Treasury Bill 1 Month USD), 1.09%.
14. What are the cons of investing in DGDCX? What are DGDCX negatives?
The following are DGDCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>DGDCX net assets</strong> are $0.30 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>DGDCX expense ratio</strong> is 1.5%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.75%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.