Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
14 important things you should know about Dreyfus DTMAX mutual fund
Before we start: if you’re looking for DTMAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "DTMAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on DTMAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "DTMAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell DTMAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for DTMAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this DTMAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: DTMAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: DTMAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in DTMAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to DTMAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advantage Funds, Inc: Dreyfus Total Emerging Markets Fund; Class A Shares (DTMAX).
- What are DTMAX holdings?
- What is DTMAX performance? What are DTMAX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did DTMAX have historically?
- What is DTMAX dividend yield?
- What is DTMAX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is DTMAX expense ratio?
- Does DTMAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is DTMAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is DTMAX beta? How would you assess DTMAX risk?
- What is DTMAX Sharpe ratio?
- What is DTMAX Finny Score? DTMAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in DTMAX? What are DTMAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in DTMAX? What are DTMAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advantage Funds, Inc: Dreyfus Total Emerging Markets Fund; Class A Shares (DTMAX).
2. What are DTMAX top holdings?
DTMAX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 36.64% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Tencent Holdings Ltd||00700||6.55%|
|Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd||2330||4.42%|
|Alibaba Group Holding Ltd ADR||BABA||4.26%|
|ICICI Bank Ltd ADR||IBN||3.41%|
|Chailease Holding Co Ltd||5871||3.31%|
|Ping An Insurance (Group) Co. of China Ltd Class H||02318||3.23%|
|VTR Finance B.V. 6.88%||N/A||3.16%|
|Infosys Ltd ADR||INFY||2.98%|
|ANTA Sports Products Ltd||02020||2.83%|
|Dp World Dubai 6.85%||N/A||2.49%|
3. What is DTMAX performance? What are DTMAX historical returns?
DTMAX has generated the following returns:
4. How many up and down years did DTMAX have historically?
In the last 10 years, DTMAX had 9 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is DTMAX dividend yield?
DTMAX yield is %.
6. What is DTMAX minimum initial investment amount?
DTMAX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is DTMAX expense ratio?
DTMAX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does DTMAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
DTMAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. DTMAX front-end sales load is 0. DTMAX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is DTMAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is DTMAX beta? How would you assess DTMAX risk?
12. What is DTMAX Finny Score? DTMAX buy or sell?
DTMAX Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy DTMAX and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in DTMAX? What are DTMAX buy reasons?
The following are DTMAX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in DTMAX? What are DTMAX negatives?
The following are DTMAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- DTMAX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.