Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about Invesco DVOPX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
Before we start: if you’re looking for DVOPX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "DVOPX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on DVOPX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "DVOPX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell DVOPX? Or perhaps you’re looking for DVOPX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this DVOPX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: DVOPX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: DVOPX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in DVOPX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to DVOPX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Equity Funds (Invesco Equity Funds): Invesco Oppenheimer Dividend Opportunity Fund; Class R5 Shares (DVOPX).
- What are DVOPX holdings?
- What is DVOPX performance? What are DVOPX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did DVOPX have historically?
- What is DVOPX dividend yield?
- What is DVOPX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is DVOPX expense ratio?
- Does DVOPX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is DVOPX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is DVOPX beta? How would you assess DVOPX risk?
- What is DVOPX Sharpe ratio?
- What is DVOPX Finny Score? DVOPX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in DVOPX? What are DVOPX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in DVOPX? What are DVOPX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Equity Funds (Invesco Equity Funds): Invesco Oppenheimer Dividend Opportunity Fund; Class R5 Shares (DVOPX).
The Fund seeks total return. Under normal market conditions, the Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets (plus any borrowings for investment purposes) in dividend paying stocks. The Fund will invest primarily in common stocks of U.S. companies that the portfolio manager believes to be undervalued.
2. What are DVOPX top holdings?
DVOPX has 79 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 23.20% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|BP PLC ADR||BP.L||2.63%|
|Procter & Gamble Co||PG||2.57%|
|Lockheed Martin Corp||LMT||2.47%|
|Cisco Systems Inc||CSCO||2.25%|
|Verizon Communications Inc||VZ||2.15%|
|Campbell Soup Co||CPB||2.10%|
|Merck & Co Inc||MRK||2.00%|
3. What is DVOPX performance? What are DVOPX historical returns?
DVOPX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is -11.82%;
- 3-month return is -21.30%;
- 1-year return is -12.21%;
- 3-year return is -0.80%;
- 5-year return is 2.39%;
- 10-year return is 5.24%.
4. How many up and down years did DVOPX have historically?
In the last 10 years, DVOPX had 10 up years and 0 down years. See Performances
5. What is DVOPX dividend yield?
DVOPX yield is %.
6. What is DVOPX minimum initial investment amount?
DVOPX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is DVOPX expense ratio?
DVOPX expense ratio is 0.76%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does DVOPX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
DVOPX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. DVOPX front-end sales load is 0. DVOPX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is DVOPX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is DVOPX beta? How would you assess DVOPX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.88;
- 5-year beta is 0.89;
- 10-year beta is 1.00.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in DVOPX? What are DVOPX buy reasons?
The following are DVOPX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in DVOPX? What are DVOPX negatives?
The following are DVOPX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>DVOPX net assets</strong> are $0.10 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>DVOPX expense ratio</strong> is 0.76%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?