7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $15/month, without ads. Start a trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about EEDCX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for EEDCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "EEDCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on EEDCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "EEDCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell EEDCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for EEDCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this EEDCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: EEDCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: EEDCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in EEDCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to EEDCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Europe Equity Dividend Fund; Class C Shares (EEDCX).
- What are EEDCX holdings?
- What is EEDCX performance? What are EEDCX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did EEDCX have historically?
- What is EEDCX dividend yield?
- What is EEDCX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is EEDCX expense ratio?
- Does EEDCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is EEDCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is EEDCX beta? How would you assess EEDCX risk?
- What is EEDCX Sharpe ratio?
- What is EEDCX Finny Score? EEDCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in EEDCX? What are EEDCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in EEDCX? What are EEDCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Europe Equity Dividend Fund; Class C Shares (EEDCX).
2. What are EEDCX top holdings?
EEDCX has 44 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 39.20% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Munchener Ruckversicherungs-Gesellschaft AG||MURGF.DE||4.82%|
|Royal Dutch Shell PLC Class A||RYDAF.L||4.60%|
|Ses Receipt Npv||N/A||4.39%|
|Koninklijke KPN NV||KKPNF.BC||3.98%|
|Imperial Brands PLC||IMBBF||3.37%|
3. What is EEDCX performance? What are EEDCX historical returns?
EEDCX has generated the following returns:
4. How many up and down years did EEDCX have historically?
In the last 10 years, EEDCX had 5 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is EEDCX dividend yield?
EEDCX yield is %.
6. What is EEDCX minimum initial investment amount?
EEDCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is EEDCX expense ratio?
EEDCX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does EEDCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
EEDCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. EEDCX front-end sales load is 0. EEDCX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is EEDCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is EEDCX beta? How would you assess EEDCX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in EEDCX? What are EEDCX buy reasons?
The following are EEDCX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in EEDCX? What are EEDCX negatives?
The following are EEDCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- EEDCX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.