7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Allianz Funds EEDCX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for EEDCX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "EEDCX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on EEDCX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "EEDCX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell EEDCX? Or perhaps you’re looking for EEDCX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this EEDCX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: EEDCX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: EEDCX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in EEDCX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to EEDCX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Europe Equity Dividend Fund; Class C Shares (EEDCX).
- What are EEDCX holdings?
- What is EEDCX performance? What are EEDCX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did EEDCX have historically?
- What is EEDCX dividend yield?
- What is EEDCX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is EEDCX expense ratio?
- Does EEDCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is EEDCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is EEDCX beta? How would you assess EEDCX risk?
- What is EEDCX Sharpe ratio?
- What is EEDCX Finny Score? EEDCX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in EEDCX? What are EEDCX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in EEDCX? What are EEDCX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Europe Equity Dividend Fund; Class C Shares (EEDCX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. The Fund seeks to achieve its investment objective by creating a diversified portfolio of equity securities issued by European companies that are expected to pay above-average dividends and that the portfolio managers consider to have high-quality business fundamentals.
2. What are EEDCX top holdings?
EEDCX has 44 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 39.20% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Munchener Ruckversicherungs-Gesellschaft AG||MURGF.DE||4.82%|
|Royal Dutch Shell PLC Class A||RYDAF.L||4.60%|
|Ses Receipt Npv||N/A||4.39%|
|Koninklijke KPN NV||KKPNF.BC||3.98%|
|Imperial Brands PLC||IMBBF||3.37%|
3. What is EEDCX performance? What are EEDCX historical returns?
EEDCX has generated the following returns:
4. How many up and down years did EEDCX have historically?
In the last 10 years, EEDCX had 5 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is EEDCX dividend yield?
EEDCX yield is 2.85%.
6. What is EEDCX minimum initial investment amount?
EEDCX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is EEDCX expense ratio?
EEDCX expense ratio is 1.99%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does EEDCX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
EEDCX 12b-1 distribution fee is 1. EEDCX front-end sales load is 0. EEDCX back-end sales load is 1.
9. What is EEDCX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is EEDCX beta? How would you assess EEDCX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in EEDCX? What are EEDCX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy EEDCX.
14. What are the cons of investing in EEDCX? What are EEDCX negatives?
The following are EEDCX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>EEDCX net assets</strong> are $0.10 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>EEDCX expense ratio</strong> is 1.99%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and deferred sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 1%, while the maximum deferred sales load is 1%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Deferred sales load is a back-end sales charge and is imposed when an investor redeems shares.