7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Allianz Funds EEDFX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for EEDFX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "EEDFX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on EEDFX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "EEDFX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell EEDFX? Or perhaps you’re looking for EEDFX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this EEDFX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: EEDFX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: EEDFX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in EEDFX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to EEDFX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Europe Equity Dividend Fund; Class A Shares (EEDFX).
- What are EEDFX holdings?
- What is EEDFX performance? What are EEDFX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did EEDFX have historically?
- What is EEDFX dividend yield?
- What is EEDFX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is EEDFX expense ratio?
- Does EEDFX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is EEDFX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is EEDFX beta? How would you assess EEDFX risk?
- What is EEDFX Sharpe ratio?
- What is EEDFX Finny Score? EEDFX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in EEDFX? What are EEDFX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in EEDFX? What are EEDFX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Europe Equity Dividend Fund; Class A Shares (EEDFX).
The Fund seeks long-term capital appreciation. The Fund seeks to achieve its investment objective by creating a diversified portfolio of equity securities issued by European companies that are expected to pay above-average dividends and that the portfolio managers consider to have high-quality business fundamentals.
2. What are EEDFX top holdings?
EEDFX has 44 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 39.20% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Munchener Ruckversicherungs-Gesellschaft AG||MURGF.DE||4.82%|
|Royal Dutch Shell PLC Class A||RYDAF.L||4.60%|
|Ses Receipt Npv||N/A||4.39%|
|Koninklijke KPN NV||KKPNF.BC||3.98%|
|Imperial Brands PLC||IMBBF||3.37%|
3. What is EEDFX performance? What are EEDFX historical returns?
EEDFX has generated the following returns:
4. How many up and down years did EEDFX have historically?
In the last 10 years, EEDFX had 5 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is EEDFX dividend yield?
EEDFX yield is 4.66%.
6. What is EEDFX minimum initial investment amount?
EEDFX minimum initial investment amount is $1.00K.
7. What is EEDFX expense ratio?
EEDFX expense ratio is 1.21%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does EEDFX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
EEDFX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. EEDFX front-end sales load is 5.5. EEDFX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is EEDFX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is EEDFX beta? How would you assess EEDFX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in EEDFX? What are EEDFX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy EEDFX.
14. What are the cons of investing in EEDFX? What are EEDFX negatives?
The following are EEDFX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>EEDFX net assets</strong> are $1.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>EEDFX expense ratio</strong> is 1.21%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 and front-end sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%, while the maximum front-end sales load is 5.5%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund. Front-end sales load, also known as sales charge, is a fee paid when mutual funds shares are purchased. Those fees are subtracted from your total investable assets.