Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about EEDIX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for EEDIX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "EEDIX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on EEDIX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "EEDIX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell EEDIX? Or perhaps you’re looking for EEDIX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this EEDIX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: EEDIX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: EEDIX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in EEDIX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to EEDIX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Europe Equity Dividend Fund; Institutional Class Shares (EEDIX).
- What are EEDIX holdings?
- What is EEDIX performance? What are EEDIX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did EEDIX have historically?
- What is EEDIX dividend yield?
- What is EEDIX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is EEDIX expense ratio?
- Does EEDIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is EEDIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is EEDIX beta? How would you assess EEDIX risk?
- What is EEDIX Sharpe ratio?
- What is EEDIX Finny Score? EEDIX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in EEDIX? What are EEDIX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in EEDIX? What are EEDIX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Allianz Funds Multi-Strategy Trust: AllianzGI Europe Equity Dividend Fund; Institutional Class Shares (EEDIX).
2. What are EEDIX top holdings?
EEDIX has 44 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 39.20% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Munchener Ruckversicherungs-Gesellschaft AG||MURGF.DE||4.82%|
|Royal Dutch Shell PLC Class A||RYDAF.L||4.60%|
|Ses Receipt Npv||N/A||4.39%|
|Koninklijke KPN NV||KKPNF.BC||3.98%|
|Imperial Brands PLC||IMBBF||3.37%|
3. What is EEDIX performance? What are EEDIX historical returns?
EEDIX has generated the following returns:
4. How many up and down years did EEDIX have historically?
In the last 10 years, EEDIX had 6 up years and 0 down years.
5. What is EEDIX dividend yield?
EEDIX yield is %.
6. What is EEDIX minimum initial investment amount?
EEDIX minimum initial investment amount is $25.00K.
7. What is EEDIX expense ratio?
EEDIX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does EEDIX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
EEDIX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. EEDIX front-end sales load is 0. EEDIX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is EEDIX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is EEDIX beta? How would you assess EEDIX risk?
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in EEDIX? What are EEDIX buy reasons?
The following are EEDIX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in EEDIX? What are EEDIX negatives?
The following are EEDIX weaknesses from our perspective:
- EEDIX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.