7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $14.95 a month, without ads. Start a free trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about ESDAX mutual fund
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for ESDAX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "ESDAX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on ESDAX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "ESDAX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell ESDAX? Or perhaps you’re looking for ESDAX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this ESDAX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: ESDAX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: ESDAX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in ESDAX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to ESDAX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Ashmore Funds: Ashmore Emerging Markets Hard Currency Debt Fund; Class A Shares (ESDAX).
- What are ESDAX holdings?
- What is ESDAX performance? What are ESDAX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did ESDAX have historically?
- What is ESDAX dividend yield?
- What is ESDAX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is ESDAX expense ratio?
- Does ESDAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is ESDAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is ESDAX beta? How would you assess ESDAX risk?
- What is ESDAX Sharpe ratio?
- What is ESDAX Finny Score? ESDAX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in ESDAX? What are ESDAX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in ESDAX? What are ESDAX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Ashmore Funds: Ashmore Emerging Markets Hard Currency Debt Fund; Class A Shares (ESDAX).
2. What are ESDAX top holdings?
ESDAX has 0 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 1 holding represent 2.25% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Islamic Rep Pakistan 8.25%||N/A||2.25%|
3. What is ESDAX performance? What are ESDAX historical returns?
ESDAX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 0.89%.
4. How many up and down years did ESDAX have historically?
In the last 10 years, ESDAX had 10 up years and 0 down years. See Performances
5. What is ESDAX dividend yield?
ESDAX yield is %.
6. What is ESDAX minimum initial investment amount?
ESDAX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is ESDAX expense ratio?
ESDAX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does ESDAX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
ESDAX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. ESDAX front-end sales load is 0. ESDAX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is ESDAX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 1 reason to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in ESDAX? What are ESDAX buy reasons?
The following are ESDAX strengths from our perspective:
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in ESDAX? What are ESDAX negatives?
The following are ESDAX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>ESDAX net assets</strong> are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.