Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about FAKSX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- High expense ratio
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for FAKSX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "FAKSX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on FAKSX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "FAKSX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell FAKSX? Or perhaps you’re looking for FAKSX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this FAKSX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: FAKSX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: FAKSX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in FAKSX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to FAKSX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund II: Frost Mid Cap Equity Fund; Investor Class Shares (FAKSX).
- What are FAKSX holdings?
- What is FAKSX performance? What are FAKSX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did FAKSX have historically?
- What is FAKSX dividend yield?
- What is FAKSX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is FAKSX expense ratio?
- Does FAKSX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is FAKSX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is FAKSX beta? How would you assess FAKSX risk?
- What is FAKSX Sharpe ratio?
- What is FAKSX Finny Score? FAKSX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in FAKSX? What are FAKSX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in FAKSX? What are FAKSX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe Advisors' Inner Circle Fund II: Frost Mid Cap Equity Fund; Investor Class Shares (FAKSX).
The Fund seeks to maximize long-term capital appreciation. The Fund invests at least 80% of its net assets in equity securities of small- and mid-capitalization companies. The Fund considers small- and mid-capitalization companies to be those companies with total market capitalizations between $1 billion and $7 billion.
2. What are FAKSX top holdings?
FAKSX has 101 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 20.17% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Tradeweb Markets Inc||TW||2.50%|
|Cincinnati Financial Corp||CINF||2.06%|
|WEC Energy Group Inc||WEC||1.85%|
|Digital Realty Trust Inc||DLR||1.84%|
|Robert Half International Inc||RHI||1.83%|
|Xcel Energy Inc||XEL||1.72%|
|Omnicom Group Inc||OMC||1.69%|
3. What is FAKSX performance? What are FAKSX historical returns?
FAKSX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 1.57%;
- 3-month return is -8.63%;
- 1-year return is -7.72%;
- 3-year return is 2.42%;
- 5-year return is 2.58%;
- 10-year return is 8.14%.
4. How many up and down years did FAKSX have historically?
In the last 10 years, FAKSX had 7 up years and 3 down years. See Performances
5. What is FAKSX dividend yield?
FAKSX yield is 0%.
6. What is FAKSX minimum initial investment amount?
FAKSX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is FAKSX expense ratio?
FAKSX expense ratio is 1.51%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does FAKSX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
FAKSX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. FAKSX front-end sales load is 0. FAKSX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is FAKSX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is FAKSX beta? How would you assess FAKSX risk?
- 3-year beta is 1.00;
- 5-year beta is 1.03;
- 10-year beta is 1.11.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 3 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in FAKSX? What are FAKSX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy FAKSX.
14. What are the cons of investing in FAKSX? What are FAKSX negatives?
The following are FAKSX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>FAKSX net assets</strong> are $0.30 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- <strong>FAKSX expense ratio</strong> is 1.51%, which is not negligible. Is the fund expensive to you, and does it align to your investment strategy?
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.