Get comparisons, analyses and forecasts for stocks, ETFs & funds
15 important things you should know about AllianceBernstein FFTYX mutual fund
- 3-year return above the benchmark
- No sales load or distribution fees
- Low net assets
Before we start: if you’re looking for FFTYX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "FFTYX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on FFTYX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "FFTYX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell FFTYX? Or perhaps you’re looking for FFTYX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this FFTYX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: FFTYX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: FFTYX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in FFTYX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to FFTYX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AB Cap Fund, Inc: AB FlexFee US Thematic Portfolio; Advisor Class Shares (FFTYX).
- What are FFTYX holdings?
- What is FFTYX performance? What are FFTYX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did FFTYX have historically?
- What is FFTYX dividend yield?
- What is FFTYX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is FFTYX expense ratio?
- Does FFTYX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is FFTYX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is FFTYX beta? How would you assess FFTYX risk?
- What is FFTYX Sharpe ratio?
- What is FFTYX Finny Score? FFTYX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in FFTYX? What are FFTYX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in FFTYX? What are FFTYX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AB Cap Fund, Inc: AB FlexFee US Thematic Portfolio; Advisor Class Shares (FFTYX).
The Fund seeks long-term growth of capital. Under normal conditions, the Fund will invest at least 80% of its net assets in equity securities of U.S. companies and related derivatives. The Adviser will normally consider a universe of primarily U.S. mid- to large-capitalization companies for investment.
2. What are FFTYX top holdings?
FFTYX has 49 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 26.95% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc||BIO||3.11%|
|Visa Inc Class A||V||2.70%|
|Rockwell Automation Inc||ROK||2.63%|
|Royal Philips NV ADR||PHG||2.50%|
|Nike Inc B||NKE||2.39%|
3. What is FFTYX performance? What are FFTYX historical returns?
FFTYX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 0.49%;
- 3-month return is 11.35%;
- 1-year return is 26.73%;
- 3-year return is 17.34%.
4. How many up and down years did FFTYX have historically?
In the last 10 years, FFTYX had 9 up years and 1 down year. See Performances
5. What is FFTYX dividend yield?
FFTYX yield is 0.59%.
6. What is FFTYX minimum initial investment amount?
FFTYX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is FFTYX expense ratio?
FFTYX expense ratio is 0.43%. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses. See Expenses
8. Does FFTYX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
FFTYX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0. FFTYX front-end sales load is 0. FFTYX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is FFTYX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is 0.24%;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is 0.14%.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 2 reasons to buy and 1 reason to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in FFTYX? What are FFTYX buy reasons?
The following are FFTYX strengths from our perspective:
- <strong>FFTYX 3-year return</strong> is 17.34%, which is higher than the 3-year return of the benchmark index (S&P 500 TR USD), 13.64%.
- Good news: this fund does not have 12b1, front-end or back-end sales fees.
14. What are the cons of investing in FFTYX? What are FFTYX negatives?
The following are FFTYX weaknesses from our perspective:
- <strong>FFTYX net assets</strong> are $100.40 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.