7-day free trial: Get unlimited comparisons, and stock, ETF and mutual fund analyses for just $15/month, without ads. Start a trial. Go ad free!
15 important things you should know about Invesco FGLDX mutual fund
- No Bull case arguments for now!
- Low net assets
- Sales load and/or distribution fees
Before we start: if you’re looking for FGLDX “stock” price, you can quickly find it out by visiting Finny and typing "FGLDX quote". If you’re looking for a quick scoop on FGLDX "stock" (price chart, key stats, buy or sell analysis and holdings), go to Finny and look for "FGLDX". You’ll get all this info in one place.
Are you looking to buy or sell FGLDX? Or perhaps you’re looking for FGLDX fact sheet, and learn about its alternatives? If so, you came to the right place.
In this FGLDX mutual fund review, we’ll address key questions our readers have been asking us about this fund, above and beyond what you can find in its prospectus, and on Morningstar or Yahoo Finance.
Here is what you’ll be able to find in this review:
- Fact Sheet: FGLDX performance, returns, expense ratio, holdings and dividend yield;
- Analysis: FGLDX buy or sell; the pros and cons of investing in FGLDX mutual fund;
- Alternatives: other ETFs and mutual funds you should consider as alternatives to FGLDX.
And here is the list of questions we’ll answer:
- Describe AIM Sector Funds (Invesco Sector Funds): Invesco Gold & Precious Metals Fund; Investor Class Shares (FGLDX).
- What are FGLDX holdings?
- What is FGLDX performance? What are FGLDX historical returns?
- How many up and down years did FGLDX have historically?
- What is FGLDX dividend yield?
- What is FGLDX minimum initial investment amount?
- What is FGLDX expense ratio?
- Does FGLDX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
- What is FGLDX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- What is FGLDX beta? How would you assess FGLDX risk?
- What is FGLDX Sharpe ratio?
- What is FGLDX Finny Score? FGLDX buy or sell?
- What are the pros of investing in FGLDX? What are FGLDX buy reasons?
- What are the cons of investing in FGLDX? What are FGLDX sell reasons?
So let’s start. Scroll down to the question that interests you the most.
1. Describe AIM Sector Funds (Invesco Sector Funds): Invesco Gold & Precious Metals Fund; Investor Class Shares (FGLDX).
2. What are FGLDX top holdings?
FGLDX has 37 stock holdings and 0 bond holdings.
The top 10 holdings represent 53.31% of total assets. Here are the top holdings:
|Barrick Gold Corp||ABX.TO||6.50%|
|Kinross Gold Corp||K.TO||5.47%|
|Torex Gold Resources Inc||TXG.TO||5.01%|
|Wheaton Precious Metals Corp||WPM.TO||4.95%|
|SPDRÂ® Gold Shares||GLD||4.85%|
|iShares Gold Trust||IAU||4.80%|
|Sandstorm Gold Ltd||SSL.TO||4.44%|
3. What is FGLDX performance? What are FGLDX historical returns?
FGLDX has generated the following returns:
- 1-month return is 36.81%;
- 3-month return is 5.59%;
- 1-year return is 40.90%;
- 3-year return is 4.65%;
- 5-year return is 5.48%;
- 10-year return is -3.72%.
4. How many up and down years did FGLDX have historically?
In the last 10 years, FGLDX had 4 up years and 6 down years.
5. What is FGLDX dividend yield?
FGLDX yield is %.
6. What is FGLDX minimum initial investment amount?
FGLDX minimum initial investment amount is N/A.
7. What is FGLDX expense ratio?
FGLDX expense ratio is %. The expense ratio of a fund is the total percentage of fund assets used for administrative, management, and all other expenses.
8. Does FGLDX have any sales loads or 12b-1 distribution expenses?
FGLDX 12b-1 distribution fee is 0.25. FGLDX front-end sales load is 0. FGLDX back-end sales load is 0.
9. What is FGLDX tax efficiency (tax-cost ratio)?
- 1-year ax cost ratio is %;
- 3-year ax cost ratio is %.
10. What is FGLDX beta? How would you assess FGLDX risk?
- 3-year beta is 0.58;
- 5-year beta is 0.66;
- 10-year beta is 0.58.
12. What is Finny Score? buy or sell?
Finny Score is N/A. Our quantitative analysis shows 0 reasons to buy and 2 reasons to sell. Finny Scores are not available if there are insufficient data points from the analysis.
13. What are the pros of investing in FGLDX? What are FGLDX buy reasons?
We don't see any strong reasons to buy FGLDX.
14. What are the cons of investing in FGLDX? What are FGLDX negatives?
The following are FGLDX weaknesses from our perspective:
- FGLDX net assets are $0.00 million. This fund is not a popular choice with retail investors.
- Warning: this fund has a 12b1 sales fee. The maximum 12b1 fee is 0.25%. A 12b-1 fee is an annual marketing or distribution fee on a mutual fund.